Spider-Man Caption Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
f_punchm_90dc6ec.png

SPIDEY: "No, Mary Jane will not star in your tentacle hentai flick."

spider-man_uncleben01.jpg

UNCLE BEN: "It will be an honor to be one of the only comic book characters who stays dead for a substantial amount of time."

Last edited:

UNCLE BEN: "... and remember. When a girl says "no" or "stop", that means "yes." And when a girl says "yes", that means "hell yes." And it's completely natural for her to put up a major fight before you go down on her."

PETER: "Or I could just be nice like I always am."

UNCLE BEN: "Yeah, that too."

Thanks, Panthro! Love the 4th of July one and the "stay dead" one.

UNCLE BEN: Don´t worry Peter, Megan Fox may be playing high-and-mighty now cuz she´s in a humongous franchise, but now that Michael Bay gave her a lot of s*** she may not come back for a third one and will probably end up having to fess up and show her goodies in a movie, it may be some boring pretentious artsy-fartsy crap, but don´t worry, you´ll get to download the best parts for free on some video upload site.
PETER: Thank you Uncle Ben, you gave me hope again!

UNCLE BEN: Don´t worry Peter, Megan Fox may be playing high-and-mighty now cuz she´s in a humongous franchise, but now that Michael Bay gave her a lot of s*** she may not come back for a third one and will probably end up having to fess up and show her goodies in a movie, it may be some boring pretentious artsy-fartsy crap, but don´t worry, you´ll get to download the best parts for free on some video upload site.
PETER: Thank you Uncle Ben, you gave me hope again!
:hehe::hehe::hehe:

25LizardSurgery.jpg

IRON MAN: "What happened to him?"
MR. FANTASTIC: "He was forced to watch that awful Dragon Ball Z movie."
IRON MAN: "Ouch."
SPIDER-MAN: "Twice."
IRON MAN: "Good God in Heaven!"

:hehe::hehe::hehe:

25LizardSurgery.jpg

IRON MAN: "What happened to him?"
MR. FANTASTIC: "He was forced to watch that awful Dragon Ball Z movie."
IRON MAN: "Ouch."
SPIDER-MAN: "Twice."
IRON MAN: "Good God in Heaven!"

:lmao:

I don't expect a full recovery for Lizard. :oldrazz:

UNCLE BEN: "I'll distract the guy at the counter while you swipe the beer."

f_punchm_90dc6ec.png

SPIDEY: C´mon, large coats and eliptical shades are sooo Matrix!

f_punchm_90dc6ec.png

DOC OCK: "Face it, your first game for the PS2 was an atrocious piece of garbage!"

^Thanks! I haven´t seen that gam^e, doesn´t look like I was missing anything, though.

f_punchm_90dc6ec.png

SPIDEY: For the last f***ing time, when I say I miss making love to MJ, I mean Mary Jane, not Michael Jackson!!

f_punchm_90dc6ec.png

Spidey: You ****ing eight-limb urchin.... you stay away from her! YOU HEAR!!!
DocOck: :confused:.... who, Ursula? :confused:
Spidey: :hehe:..... oh, my bad. :O

UNCLE BEN: "... and remember. When a girl says "no" or "stop", that means "yes." And when a girl says "yes", that means "hell yes." And it's completely natural for her to put up a major fight before you go down on her."

PETER: "Or I could just be nice like I always am."

UNCLE BEN: "Yeah, that too."
:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

UNCLE BEN: "Hollywood doesn't always make sense Peter. Sometimes you get a guy well into his 30s playing a character who is traditionally portrayed as being only in his early 20s at best, and sometimes you get a guy who's only 25 playing a character where the storyline really calls for an older, more mature looking actor."
PETER: "I'll bet."

UNCLE BEN: Peter, if life made sense, Michael Bay would be working on building demolitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"