Homecoming Spider-Man Homecoming (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - Part 88

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoulda just went with Wally since Barry is already used on TV.

Honestly that Bruce/Barry scene was also a bad copy of Tony/Peter in Civil War.

Honestly that Bruce/Barry scene was also a bad copy of Tony/Peter in Civil War.
Don't forget Bruce also gives Barry his final suit too AND there were rumors he would be a 'sort of' mentor to Barry... Odd if you ask me.

The Wonder Woman trailer was great, though. Beautiful.

Yeah but it just looks like DC is desperately trying to catch up with Marvel when they should have dominated the market at least ten years ago.

Really?...Really? How about we sit back and enjoy both instead of making this stupid comparison

All I need now is for Flash to become Batman's sidekick and they're even with each other. Can't wait for Flash to say that he could’ve stuck the landing a little better with the new suit and how he calls Bruce, "Mr. Wayne." :o

I might be in the minority, but I didn't really enjoy the Justice League trailer (doesn't reduce my anticipation for it tho). That Bruce/Barry moment also did remind me of the Tony/Pete moment in Civil War (infamous billionaire/older senior hero comes to recruit youthful nerdy hero in his bedroom while he comically tries to hide his identity, but maybe I'm just reaching).

Suicide Squad really don't need any more footage to be shown (I avoided watching alot of their TV Spots as well as the SDCC footage).

Wonder Woman on the other hand got me real excited, I really enjoyed the teaser (cool action scenes, nice comedic moments plus Gal Gadot and Chris Pine seem to have good chemistry).

I don't know how much, if any, footage Marvel will show (I remember hearing that footage for GotG would premiered at SDCC), but here's to hoping they can deliver like DC did today. Not because of any competition (I find the whole Marvel vs DC thing fans have going on pretty childish) but because I'm a fan of both and want to see them both generate excitement amongst fans/general public

The JL footage didn't really wow me either. But Wonder Woman looks cool. DC films have excellent cinematography.

So if we can be awesome and release stuff online. If netflix can be awesome and release stuff online, then why can't marvel release the stuff online!!!

James Gunn said footage won't be released for us, even though WB proved you can release an early look and just have a disclaimer.

Seriously, good on WB for releasing that JL teaser and treating us like intelligent ppl who understand it is far from complete.

Really?...Really? How about we sit back and enjoy both instead of making this stupid comparison

I'm not saying offensive things regarding DC,just that their stuff is not anything new or exciting as it could have been.

Wonder Woman looks great, Justice League was obviously just everything they have shot so far, but still nice. Marvel don't really have a big heavy-hitting movie like Avengers or Civil War to show off, so it's an uphill battle if they want to 'win' (although I hate the idea of there having to be a 'winner' at SDCC).

Still, Feige said that they would only go to Comic Con if they could "over-deliver", so...

And it's not just DC , Warner Brothers is having a good day , also showing Kong : Skull Island and Fantastic Beasts and where to find them

Yeah WB are being total (warner) Bros and releasing all their comic con footage online. Makes not seeing Marvel's stuff so disappointing.

Wonder Woman looks great, Justice League was obviously just everything they have shot so far, but still nice. Marvel don't really have a big heavy-hitting movie like Avengers or Civil War to show off, so it's an uphill battle if they want to 'win' (although I hate the idea of there having to be a 'winner' at SDCC).

Still, Feige said that they would only go to Comic Con if they could "over-deliver", so...
uhh, Homecoming!!

F*** YES [BLACKOUT]Shocker!!!!
SHOCKER!!![/BLACKOUT]
[YT]LTURd1GYJSI[/YT]

Oh, man- that is exciting to hear! Nice assortment of rogues going on in this movie from what we can tell.

are we expecting anything from Comic Con for Spidey?

I was hoping we would know who everyone was playing by now at least lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"