Into the Spider-Verse Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse News and General Discussion Thread

I don't think that is a literal size. I think they made Green Goblin that big next to Miles for exaggeration in artwork, but I guess I could be wrong.

I don't think that is a literal size. I think they made Green Goblin that big next to Miles for exaggeration in artwork, but I guess I could be wrong.

I mean he's pretty big in the toy and trailer. He's like an actual dragon. But yeah he the art might be an exaggeration

It being a cartoon doesn't give them free rein to do stupid ****.

So are we expecting another trailer from this panel? Or just new info?

Dil-9DSWkAAUA6T.jpg

Neat still.

Spider-Ham confirmed, as most of us were betting on. Peni Parker aka Sp/dr confirmed.

The rest of the world may be **** but at least we're getting the real Spider-Ham on the big screen.

John Mulaney is voicing Spider-Ham and Kimiko Glenn is voicing SP//dr.

John Mulaney, oh God that is perfect. Now I'd really love to see Gil Faizon and George St Geegland interact with Spider-Man, lol.

Is the art style the same as the one used for the animated short “Paperman” that was attached to Wreck it Ralph? Also with all these other “Spider-something” appearances in the film I’m hopping that Miles is properly developed.

Some more merchandise unveiled at Comic-Con.

Diqld_LU0AARq7-.jpg

First look at SP//dr and Spider-Ham.

IJDuZBN.jpg

8wWFuDk.jpg

OiKHXQX.jpg

Looks like Scorpion is in the movie as well!

Last edited:
Jesus.....that's Scorpion? Between this and the Green Goblin they're really going for some fantastical designs with this movie. Unless he's a Scorp from another dimension?

Spider-Ham looks good. Really don't like what they did with Sp//dr, the design from the comics is so much better, this is bland. If you're gonna change a design don't make it bland, go freaking weird like that Scorpion.

First look at SP//dr and Spider-Ham.

OiKHXQX.jpg

Looks like Scorpion is in the movie as well!

Well that looks terrible. It looks like that ****** Rock movie that was a Mummy prequel.

Flash Thompson would have a lot of fun with "Peni Parker."

It kind of does and they’re clearly going for that. It’s a hyper stylized adaptation with no real baring on the rest of the franchise, Sony or Marvel or otherwise. I say go nuts. Who knows when another opportunity like this will come around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"