Into the Spider-Verse Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse News and General Discussion Thread

I don't think that is a literal size. I think they made Green Goblin that big next to Miles for exaggeration in artwork, but I guess I could be wrong.

I don't think that is a literal size. I think they made Green Goblin that big next to Miles for exaggeration in artwork, but I guess I could be wrong.

I mean he's pretty big in the toy and trailer. He's like an actual dragon. But yeah he the art might be an exaggeration

It being a cartoon doesn't give them free rein to do stupid ****.

So are we expecting another trailer from this panel? Or just new info?

Dil-9DSWkAAUA6T.jpg

Neat still.

Spider-Ham confirmed, as most of us were betting on. Peni Parker aka Sp/dr confirmed.

The rest of the world may be **** but at least we're getting the real Spider-Ham on the big screen.

John Mulaney is voicing Spider-Ham and Kimiko Glenn is voicing SP//dr.

John Mulaney, oh God that is perfect. Now I'd really love to see Gil Faizon and George St Geegland interact with Spider-Man, lol.

Is the art style the same as the one used for the animated short “Paperman” that was attached to Wreck it Ralph? Also with all these other “Spider-something” appearances in the film I’m hopping that Miles is properly developed.

Some more merchandise unveiled at Comic-Con.

Diqld_LU0AARq7-.jpg

First look at SP//dr and Spider-Ham.

IJDuZBN.jpg

8wWFuDk.jpg

OiKHXQX.jpg

Looks like Scorpion is in the movie as well!

Last edited:
Jesus.....that's Scorpion? Between this and the Green Goblin they're really going for some fantastical designs with this movie. Unless he's a Scorp from another dimension?

Spider-Ham looks good. Really don't like what they did with Sp//dr, the design from the comics is so much better, this is bland. If you're gonna change a design don't make it bland, go freaking weird like that Scorpion.

First look at SP//dr and Spider-Ham.

OiKHXQX.jpg

Looks like Scorpion is in the movie as well!

Well that looks terrible. It looks like that ****** Rock movie that was a Mummy prequel.

Flash Thompson would have a lot of fun with "Peni Parker."

It kind of does and they’re clearly going for that. It’s a hyper stylized adaptation with no real baring on the rest of the franchise, Sony or Marvel or otherwise. I say go nuts. Who knows when another opportunity like this will come around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"