Into the Spider-Verse Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse News and General Discussion Thread

I know it's way late, but I finally watched this film. It came free with my new 4K player, so I couldn't say no to that........haha.

and yeah, it's probably the best "pure" Spidey film out there. It's not afraid to embrace all aspects of Spidey lore while at the same time not taking itself too seriously ( which fits Spidey ).

Plus, I really liked the art/animation style and visuals. It's literally like a comic book come to life.

I'm assuming they are planning sequels, yes? I hope so, cuz I want to see more adventures with the gang, especially more of Spider-Gwen. :hrt:

With the sequel, I just hope that Sony lets the creators create and command control. If Sony gets their goo all over it, that would spell disaster... as we've seen with other productions.

tumblr_pna6216lYN1qeya1fo3_540.gif

tumblr_pna6216lYN1qeya1fo4_540.gif

That's a long ass wait but they wanna get it right. And also see what kind of **** happens in the Spider-Man world for the next couple of years they can use as fodder.

Listening to the OST in celebration. :awesome:

This is my most anticipated upcoming Marvel film. Really excited about what other Spider-People they'll bring in and especially how Miguel o' Hara will fit into the story.

So pumped about the news! Best superhero film ever (in my humble opinion)! Now a sequel on the way! PLEASE keep the same creative team...

So pumped about the news! Best superhero film ever (in my humble opinion)! Now a sequel on the way! PLEASE keep the same creative team...

And more importantly, let the creative team handle the creative business. You hear that Sony? Keep your corporate, Arad, craptastic little film ruining fingers out of the creative stew.

I'm not quite sure it's the best superhero movie but imo, Spider-verse is easily the best Spider-Man film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"