Spider-Man (PS4) - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the 7inch or 3.75?

I think this is the 7 inch one.

The smaller one has a different accessory.
DWRLHWBW0AAG2dR

Too bad it's a Gamestop exclusive.

Is that the 7inch or 3.75?

That's a Legends figure, 6" or 7" yeah. The 3 inch figures never have interchangable hands, that's something they do often these days with the Legends.
Jeezus gamma Goliath buy him a drink first before asking that!
Lol.

I think this is the 7 inch one.

The smaller one has a different accessory.
DWRLHWBW0AAG2dR

Too bad it's a Gamestop exclusive.

No that's a 3 inch 2 pack with Spidey and Mr. Negative.

That's a Legends figure, 6" or 7" yeah. The 3 inch figures never have interchangable hands, that's something they do often these days with the Legends.

Lol.

No that's a 3 inch 2 pack with Spidey and Mr. Negative.

Yes that's what I said. :)

I said the smaller one has a different accessory to this new one that's 7 inch. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Last edited:
Mr. Negative looked like Moon Knight on a quick glimpse.

It's a smart idea to push Mister Negative as oppose to going to the same well of villains.

Yeah, I've been digging Mr. Negative over the years, so the fact that he has a starring role in this makes me so happy.

Oh yeah. Electro, Rhino, Vulture, Scorpion. Seems like a potential Sinister Six right there.

I bet that was Green Goblin off-screen.

Just saw the gameplay taking out Fisk henchmen.

I think at least 3 got tossed off the building. ='D

I bet that was Green Goblin off-screen.

This is my hope, but I have this gnawing feeling in the back of my head saying it might be some twist and end up being Yuri. Hope not though.

The gameplay looked fantastic though. Not the biggest fan of some of the villain designs, but everything else looks great. The level design looks huge and immersive. Can't wait for this to come out.

I loved seeing so many classics. I'm already satisfied with the number, just hope we can take on them separetely.
Oh yeah. Electro, Rhino, Vulture, Scorpion. Seems like a potential Sinister Six right there.
Let's not forget we also have Shocker. With Goblin, we'd have the 6.

Yeah, kinda disappointed that Electro actually has that high-tech jacket. Isn't he already plenty powerful just by himself?

Loved that trailer. All the villains have great designs as well.

Just watched the post conference gameplay they showed. I see the return of the classic disable the bomb side missions return. Also Spidey kicked at least 3 guys off the side of the building with no care in that combat portion :hehe:

They remembered that Rhino is Russian, this game might be the only other thing to remember Alexie is Russian, and he sounds like he's voiced by the TMNT 2012 Rocksteady to boot so that's another genius move.

I'm happyhappyhappyhappyhappy.

Scorpion fight should be interesting in this one, him and Rhino had two of the most underwhelming boss fights each in the Amazing Spider-Man game. I'm looking forward to seeing them handled by developers who know how to make boss fights.

Was that Josh Keaton as Electro? I also thought I heard Ben Diskin as Scorpion.
I heard Josh as Lightning Butt (I'd usually rather reserve this name for Crispin Freeman, but I can make an exception for this one) a couple of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"