Square Enix's Avengers

The six that for the last few years Disney has designated the face of the franchise. I like them but there needs to be some choices beyond them. Just like I like burgers but wouldn't want to eat them for every meal.

Yup.
alot of the game's I played from marvel and just from marvel only few were disney. may have had those 6, but the others like ant man ,wonder man , scarlet witch vison and black night all came in the games pretty quickly .

the most successful thread Which (which was a disney one,) I have, which I didn't post there as often and others put up info there in it like webfoot hero was the avengers alliance thread.

And that blew up with alot of avengers and alot of other characters from the MU very fast. It went on for 4 great years before Disney got weird and shut it down after the failure of their tactic's and marvel avengers alliance 2 games. which were both buggy at launch which deterred most players with latter 2.

I bet it won't be too long when you see the other known avengers like black panther and scarlet witch and more . there will be there for sure.

Last edited:
latest

I wonder if it will be a linear mission based game or open world.

Each Avenger's abilities lend themself to a different style of gameplay. Hulk and Thor are perfect for large scale battles, Black Widow and Hawkeye are perfect for stealth missions, Iron Man for aerial combat and large scale battles and Cap as an all rounder.

They could always make it like GTAV where you switch characters based on what the gameplay requirement dictates.

I know what you mean but like as if those 6 aren't gonna be present. That's like doing a big X-Men game without Rogue, Iceman and Colossus.

I didn't say they shouldn't be in it. I said there should be a deeper bench of characters considered.

And I mentioned other characters besides those six. I actually listed at least fifteen characters.

On a side note, started playing the Deadpool game on PS4 earlier, it's had me laughing a lot.

I wonder who the big bad will be? I wouldn't mind having a go at Ultron

The part on the phone is when you are at home at the beginning. IIRC yu pick it and order a pizza and then Nolan calls you.

Ah right, I do remember that now. I called someone after also and took the option of hanging up while Deadpool shouted **** YOU down the phone. It was great :woot:.

They already have Ultron as the villain in MVC so I'd prefer someone else.

I wonder who the big bad will be? I wouldn't mind having a go at Ultron

Me neither! Given that we got a more humorous Ultron in the MCU, I want a more serious Ultron done justice in a game.

I hope this is a squad based game where I can take a party of four (or more!) to missions and switch between them, and have them work as a team, like the Marvel Ultimate Alliance games.

After rewatching season 1 of DD recently and currently doing the same for JJ, I wouldn't mind a defenders game either.

I hope this is a squad based game where I can take a party of four (or more!) to missions and switch between them, and have them work as a team, like the Marvel Ultimate Alliance games.

Id rather they do something different and be original rather than imitate Activision's old games. The closest thing to that anyway is Marvel Heroes which is likely to be announced for consoles this year. I REALLY hope SE doesnt go in that direction

Yeah I think that format (as good as it was) can be improved upon now and I'd rather see something new/even better.

I am most curious about how they'll combine a variety of diverse superpowers into a similar play style.

Id rather they do something different and be original rather than imitate Activision's old games. The closest thing to that anyway is Marvel Heroes which is likely to be announced for consoles this year. I REALLY hope SE doesnt go in that direction

hmmm let's just wait for them to say so. and I wouldn't even say this year til they actually say it. they are moving closer to wards it, but I rather they say it, then it just being from us the fan base.

And they hold back cause of screw up's of their lates updates patch's on their end . It's just safer to say they 'll announce it when they are ready and let them say the eta. Hopefully it happens. though.

Crystal Dynamics is doing a crapload of hiring. Guess we won't see this game before late 2019.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"