Transformers Stan Bush is Back

Though I love the songs for what they were back then (hell, I even had the vinyl version of the soundtrack) I don't want any 80s glam/heavy metal stuff near this movie.

I don't want the song in it either.... but I wonder if 20 years from now they made a Pokemon "live action" movie if they would keep the song (that "I'm unbeatable" intro song).

What I do think is that the original theme to the cartoon (I don't care which season) should be in the movie in some subtle fashion... and not in a "Spider-man woman on the street singing" way. But actually subtetly woven into the opening credits. Just my opinion.

nosebleed said:
Though I love the songs for what they were back then (hell, I even had the vinyl version of the soundtrack) I don't want any 80s glam/heavy metal stuff near this movie.
I agree. TINO doesn't deserve that awesome soundtrack.

You are all making it sound like Bush is doing a remake of the 80's stuff. I don't think that is the case, it will probably be some kinda modern rock tune. Has anyone even heard his music of recent days?

No vocal contemporay fad kind of music should be in this movie. Except for maybe at the end. It would be nice.

I love the touch song though, it brings back so many damn memories.

Guys, just because he did the schlock-rock thing back in the 80s, doesn't mean the dude still thinks this is 1986. Have you heard Hans Zimmer's or J.N. Howard's 80s stuff? Video Killed the Radio Star/What a Feelin' anyone?
70+ tracks! Sounds to me like he's doing a choral version of the Transformers theme with a 50 piece orchestra backing him up.

It's cheesy but I hope they let him do it. ANYTHING that makes this feel like old school Transformers in any way shape or form is okay by me.

Avangarde X said:
You are all making it sound like Bush is doing a remake of the 80's stuff. I don't think that is the case, it will probably be some kinda modern rock tune. Has anyone even heard his music of recent days?
IKnowSomeJudo said:
Guys, just because he did the schlock-rock thing back in the 80s, doesn't mean the dude still thinks this is 1986. Have you heard Hans Zimmer's or J.N. Howard's 80s stuff? Video Killed the Radio Star/What a Feelin' anyone?
70+ tracks! Sounds to me like he's doing a choral version of the Transformers theme with a 50 piece orchestra backing him up.
Agreed. There's complaints when people bash a design or script but we haven't heard a single note of his new choon!

Aw to hell with it. It can't get any uglier than Megatron...BRING ON THE BUSH!

I never thought I'd say this on SHH! but here goes:

I LOVE BUSH!!!

You people begged for G1, well...... you got it!!!! Now welcome Stan Bush. I mean hey, if the people making this movie can't pick and choose what parts of the Transformers legacy they you, then you sure as hell can't give them any flack for bringing in Stan "The Touch" Bush.

Mal'Akai said:
You people begged for G1, well...... you got it!!!! Now welcome Stan Bush. I mean hey, if the people making this movie can't pick and choose what parts of the Transformers legacy they you, then you sure as hell can't give them any flack for bringing in Stan "The Touch" Bush.

The people making this movie aren't bringing in Stan "The Bush" Bush. He's doing it because he wants to present his work the the production company hoping they'll make it part of the movie. His music will probably be too blocky.

nosebleed said:
Stan "The Bush" Bush.

LOLZ please tell me they don't call him "The Bush". Thats worse then comments in another thread about "The Bay". "The Donald" would not be impressed.

This movie needs Stan Bush. I hope they can moderize The Touch a little and include it in the movie.

Instrument of Destruction is another song I'd like to see included.

Mother_Askani said:
This movie needs Stan Bush. I hope they can moderize The Touch a little and include it in the movie.

Instrument of Destruction is another song I'd like to see included.
Do you watch "I Love the '80s", while fondeling yourself??

I want some element of heavy metal, maybe some score at the begining then some score at the end, but when the battle starts jump in had first with some metal.

Stan Bush back to do a song for the new Tansformers movie.

I say.....

BRING IT ON!

You know, I get confused with every tidbit of info I read. First they say it's not a G1 film, but then they hire G1 related people like Peter Cullen and now Stan Bush? I wish they could make up their minds here.

Godzilla2000 said:
You know, I get confused with every tidbit of info I read. First they say it's not a G1 film, but then they hire G1 related people like Peter Cullen and now Stan Bush? I wish they could make up their minds here.

It's simple. They don't know what the f* they're doing. I wouldn't doubt Bay wanted to make Rodimus Prime the "leader" robot of his movie... until everyone around him convinced him otherwise. At which point, of course he used Rodimus anyway and just called him Optimus.

Well, I wish they'd make up my mind then. I'm getting sick and tired of all this misleading, contradictory info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"