Revenge of the Fallen Jazz to Return in Transformers 2!

i wouldnt be surprised if Bay saying Jazz is officially dead ends up being some of his pre-stated misinformation. :hehe:

Reviving this thread, that could be a real possibility. Someone asked Orci recently at the Don Murphy boards if Jazz, Frenzy, and Scorponok were all dead, and his response was basicly "who knows?" Obviously, he could've been talking about Scorponok since there wasn't any kind of resolution with him, but you have to wonder.

^I dont see it personally, but fair enough, who am i to argue?

I've never understood it myself. I mean, Jazz was just as much of a black stereotype in the 80's as he was in '07. All they did was update the character to be in tune with what that stereotype is today.

I've never understood it myself. I mean, Jazz was just as much of a black stereotype in the 80's as he was in '07. All they did was update the character to be in tune with what that stereotype is today.

anything that is voiced by eddie windslow from family matters must die.lol.im sorry but jazz didnt do anything in the movie and now may
he rest in peices.lol get it

Exactly, and he was the most heroic Autobot in the movie, so i dont see their argument.

anything that is voiced by eddie windslow from family matters must die.lol.im sorry but jazz didnt do anything in the movie and now may
he rest in peices.lol get it

I hope Jazz does return, just so he can moonwalk up and down your ass!

He does a little dance in ONE scene and the deal's totally off for you?

Jeez.

-TNC

yeah i still don't see how its a racist stereotype, people look into these things too much. It was a robot, it doesn't even resemble anything stereotypical of a black man in appearance, he simply talks like one and is voiced by one. I bet if they got a caucasian to voice him, there'd be less attention drawn to this and most people would then dismiss him as a wannabee rather than a stereotype.
Overall no one has changed mcCrary's filmography, it still says hes in negotiations for jazz in the sequel and he himself has had no say so who knows.

Jazz won't comeback in any Transformers movie,trust me. He was ok IMO,but I was bothered by his voice,it sounded Decepticon like.

He only danced one time, and he was only introducing, like Ironhide and his ''Are you feeling lucky, Punk?'' joke.

I did not really have a problem with Jazz I mean it was totally what I expected of the character and I don't really think it was racist or anything but I guess I could see where some people might have a problem with it, but hey, to each his own I guess

While I didn't hate Jazz, he was my least favorite of the Autobots. I mean, he didn't do much except get his ass kicked by Megatron.

Seriously though, "What's crackin', little b***hes? This looks like a cool place to kick it." Nobody talks like that unless they're trying hard to be an urban stereotype. That aside, I liked him quite a bit and was disappointed when he died. I wouldn't have missed Ironhide as much.

While I didn't hate Jazz, he was my least favorite of the Autobots. I mean, he didn't do much except get his ass kicked by Megatron.

He stood up to Megatron despite the fight he knew he couldnt win because he didnt want Megatron to harm the humans behind him, thats not nothing that is completely heroic.

Seriously though, "What's crackin', little b***hes? This looks like a cool place to kick it." Nobody talks like that unless they're trying hard to be an urban stereotype. That aside, I liked him quite a bit and was disappointed when he died. I wouldn't have missed Ironhide as much.

Jazz talked like that in the cartoon though, so i dont see peoples problems.

Jazz just sucked because he was so small. The Pontiac Solstice was a terrible choice for his vehicle.

^I thought that it was awesome that he was so small, but he was always the first Autobot to jump into battle, both with Devestator and Megatron.

it could be bs. Remeber Bay is going to lie on some of the stuff.
but if he is back than the Autobots found away to bring him back by the AllSpark imo

I think it's that the Pontiac Solstice used for Jazz in the first movie is on set and Darius McCrary, the voice of Jazz, is on set as well.

I doubt bay would bring Darius and Jazz's car over to the set to throw us off, thats a waste of money and time of Darius'.
I'm just so happy now he's coming back.

They learned English from the internet and the net is full of **** like that. How is that so hard for some people to understand?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"