Revenge of the Fallen Jazz to Return in Transformers 2!

Glad he's back. I hope he gets more of an authoritative roll in this one.

On the one hand i'm thrilled about this, on the other, not so much, i just dont want every character who dies in this franchise come back in the next movie, it cheapens the emotion of the deaths to begin with.

But Jazz was possibly my favourite Autobot in the first movie, so i am delighted we will see him return.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that Barricade returns.

^Barricade didnt die in the movie, so i could see him returning over any character that died.

On the one hand i'm thrilled about this, on the other, not so much, i just dont want every character who dies in this franchise come back in the next movie, it cheapens the emotion of the deaths to begin with.

I agree. If Jazz is brought back, they need to do it in a way where it is clearly a one-time thing only. Since it would probably involve the Allspark shard in some capacity, they should just say that the shard only has a limited amount of energy left, with the remainder being used to revive Jazz of course.

who said tha tteh actor was on set?

with all due respet....but whats the point of the voice actor being on set? nothing.

with all due respet....but whats the point of the voice actor being on set? nothing.

That's exactly what i was thinknig.:huh: Unless Jazz uses him as his hologram 'scan', so that Darius gets an onscreen cameo in that sense.

Now if Jazz had actually spoken like Wayne Brady he would have been a sellout Autobot. Hell, I'm black and I know that Jazz has always had that "urban" theme to him. Every TF has their own little quirk.

I asked my kids and they want him back. So that settles it, case closed :)

its not a flashback becuase they said the soltice is back, unless the flashback was from the timeframe of the first movie.

i loved jazz, but i absolute hate this idea. it cheapens his death from the first one.

But bringing back the Soltice could just be a way of faking the fan boys.

An expensive way. Do they have money to burn like that?

And to all those that say, bringing Jazz back cheapen TF's deaths; i hear what your saying. If a TF dies in the future, it won't mean much because they can be brought back, right? Not if that tiny bit of Allspark shrapnel is the reason. It was so small, it had only enough spark to breath life back into one TF, and now that it's destroyed, they can't bring back anyone else. So i say your fears are alleviated.

But bringing back the Soltice could just be a way of faking the fan boys.

it's possbile, but like golgo says...that's a lot of time, money, and effort to fake out the small minority that reside on the message boards.

And to all those that say, bringing Jazz back cheapen TF's deaths; i hear what your saying. If a TF dies in the future, it won't mean much because they can be brought back, right? Not if that tiny bit of Allspark shrapnel is the reason. It was so small, it had only enough spark to breath life back into one TF, and now that it's destroyed, they can't bring back anyone else. So i say your fears are alleviated.

interesting theory. i can live with that. so what would be left for megs?

Any photo's released yet proving he's back btw? i kinda took a deep breathe and thought it could be simply a prank by some random on a forum who wasn't on the set.
Aside from that, if the car and darius were both there, i doubt Bay would poor valuable money on a cruel prank like that.

True, however Mark Ryan was on set to read lines for autobots to converse with human actors in TF1, what's to say that Darius isn't doing the same for TF2?

I would say the only reason Jazz is back cause he sold the most toys. lol

My little brother is totally stoked about this though.

i always hate when movies and tv shows bring back dead people. explanations are rarely good.

How is it expensive?????

I read somewhere that when he got the rights from GM to use the designs the signed a Multi picture deal.

Which meens he already paid for the rights to use the designs.

The only real money he'll be spending will be in transporting the car around.

but you have to figure the money will be well spent if it helps keep the jackals off his back and distracts them from trying to figure out the plot of the movie.

Do you have any idea how much money these movie makers invest in securty trying to keep info from leeking out?????

This could be Bay useing that same money to fake us out.And it might be cheeper in the nong run.

Hard to believe that with all the pics there are none of Jazz's appearance on set ... not sure I believe this yet.

I agree. If Jazz is brought back, they need to do it in a way where it is clearly a one-time thing only. Since it would probably involve the Allspark shard in some capacity, they should just say that the shard only has a limited amount of energy left, with the remainder being used to revive Jazz of course.

Yeah, i could accept that, but it could only, definately be a onetime thing, all future TF's who die should stay dead with the exception of Optimus and Megatron. But if they go with that explanation, it would be plausible, and it would mean they cant bring TF's back willy nilly throughout the series.

Now if Jazz had actually spoken like Wayne Brady he would have been a sellout Autobot. Hell, I'm black and I know that Jazz has always had that "urban" theme to him. Every TF has their own little quirk.

:up:

How is it expensive?????

This movie is obviously getting a bigger budget than the first, cause of TF1 success, but it's also getting a lot more robots according to Bay, so that's a lot more CGI money already spoken for. Every time they have these cars on the set, it cost money. My point is, even with a bigger budget that the first movie, i doubt they have money to spare on props and things that won't be used, which is why TF 1 had very few cut scenes, especially when it came to the scenes involving the TF's themselves.

Bay laying out this whole, 'I'm gonna trick the fans crap', imo, is B.S. He's using reverse psychology on us. Everytime we see something new, we're gonna question whether, it's a fake-out move or actually in the movie. Movie making is hard enough work, without him doing twice the amount of work just trying to trick us. I doubt he has a whole lot of time around the movie making schedule, to play games with us.

interesting theory. i can live with that. so what would be left for megs?

It's a known fact that Megatron is indestructable. So he's covered.:cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"