Revenge of the Fallen Jazz to Return in Transformers 2!

Bringing back robots is a lot easier than bringing back people. :woot:

robots that experience life and death. but i see your point. my post was inclduing everyone tv shows and movies.

It makes sense that they would use it to have Jazz come back, but why not have used it at the end of the movie and show Jazz with the Autobots in the final scene?

Plus, if they have Megatron return, then it will be explained that the Allspark overloaded him, but then revived him into something stronger? Which is ******ed.

It makes sense that they would use it to have Jazz come back, but why not have used it at the end of the movie and show Jazz with the Autobots in the final scene?

Because i don't think bringing Jazz back was part of the original plan. They changed their minds later on.

This movie is obviously getting a bigger budget than the first, cause of TF1 success, but it's also getting a lot more robots according to Bay, so that's a lot more CGI money already spoken for. Every time they have these cars on the set, it cost money. My point is, even with a bigger budget that the first movie, i doubt they have money to spare on props and things that won't be used, which is why TF 1 had very few cut scenes, especially when it came to the scenes involving the TF's themselves.

And yet I still dont see a true example of the expense.

First there's no real reason to believe just from the possible news that the Soltice was seen on set that it meens that any of the CGI budget will be used on the character.

I can think of quite a few senrios in which they might have need for the car and not his robot mode.

Second, useing the older CGI models would be far cheaper at this point and throwing a scene or two with Jazz init may not really effect the over all budget for this film.

And yes , just having the cars on the set cost money but as I said, the Soltice has already been paid for.

And I also dont understand why so many of you have ruled out the "flash back" option.

I have yet to hear one solid argument for why it couldnt be a flash back.

T Bay laying out this whole, 'I'm gonna trick the fans crap', imo, is B.S. He's using reverse psychology on us. Everytime we see something new, we're gonna question whether, it's a fake-out move or actually in the movie. Movie making is hard enough work, without him doing twice the amount of work just trying to trick us. I doubt he has a whole lot of time around the movie making schedule, to play games with us.

I thought this too.

It's a known fact that Megatron is indestructable. So he's covered.:cwink:

True.

didnt bay mean internet leaks will be fake? i think he meant that internet leaks and script leaks will happen from him. i dont think he meant hat he will have cars on the set to trick us.

didnt bay mean internet leaks will be fake? i think he meant that internet leaks and script leaks will happen from him. i dont think he meant hat he will have cars on the set to trick us.

What he said was that he would be putting out false info to trick us.

He didnt say that only internet fakes will be done.

I think its all BS thou.

I think the claim that he will put out false info is the extent of the false info.

I have yet to hear one solid argument for why it couldnt be a flash back.

Flashback to when? The whole time Jazz was on Earth was accounted for in the first movie. From the time he landed and met up with Prime, to Sam's house, all the way up to the final battle when he was killed was accounted for in TF1. I can't see why a flashback would even be viable to this movie, unless it's one of the Autobots reminiscing about Jazz, and how good of a friend he was. I dunno, it just sounds a little like your reaching, is all.

Flashback to when? The whole time Jazz was on Earth was accounted for in the first movie. From the time he landed and met up with Prime, to Sam's house, all the way up to the final battle when he was killed was accounted for in TF1. I can't see why a flashback would even be viable to this movie, unless it's one of the Autobots reminiscing about Jazz, and how good of a friend he was. I dunno, it just sounds a little like your reaching, is all.

Not at all but it proves you have a limited imagination.

And I dont mean that as a insult.

Did you consider that a flashback scene could consist of News's footage taken from a satellite?????

Or military footage taken from the same source and is being used to train new Sector 7 personal????

A flashback could also consist of a re-cap of the first film in the begining of this film.

And yes I'm sure he could have used old stock footage but Bay may have chosen to film some of the scenes for a flash back from different angles then were shown in the first film so that they truly look like they were film from a satellite.

Its also possible that Bay is taking this opportunity to film "extras" for a Blue Ray Box set in the future.

All of these are very likely and very obvious when you think about it.

Now I'm not trying to say that any of this is the case but its just as likely as Bay useing Jazz for a second film.

And at least if any of my guesses pan out Bay wont be lasbled a lier.

Not that he cares anyway.

Not at all but it proves you have a limited imagination.

And I dont mean that as a insult.

Did you consider that a flashback scene could consist of News's footage taken from a satellite?????

Or military footage taken from the same source and is being used to train new Sector 7 personal????

A flashback could also consist of a re-cap of the first film in the begining of this film.

And yes I'm sure he could have used old stock footage but Bay may have chosen to film some of the scenes for a flash back from different angles then were shown in the first film so that they truly look like they were film from a satellite.

Its also possible that Bay is taking this opportunity to film "extras" for a Blue Ray Box set in the future.

All of these are very likely and very obvious when you think about it.

Now I'm not trying to say that any of this is the case but its just as likely as Bay useing Jazz for a second film.

And at least if any of my guesses pan out Bay wont be lasbled a lier.

Not that he cares anyway.

You make good points, but i dont see Bay doing a flashback involving the Solstace, a flashback to Cybertron i can imagine, but they wouldnt require the Solstace for that.

I was thinking the simpliest thing would be for the Autobots to repair Jazz, but wouldn't that totally go against everything they stated from the first movie with the cube giving life to all Transformers?

I really don't know how this is going to work....but I hope it's not stupid.

I can see him doing it.I dont want him to do it but I can very much see Bay thinking it was a good idea.

Thats true.

If they do go that route, i hope its the full fight with Megatron!

I was thinking the simpliest thing would be for the Autobots to repair Jazz, but wouldn't that totally go against everything they stated from the first movie with the cube giving life to all Transformers?

I really don't know how this is going to work....but I hope it's not stupid.

The simplist and most realistic explanation would be for that final piece of Allspark to revive him, i hope they go that route.

i'm pretty sure revenge of the fallen is about megatron or even starscream.

jazz wouldn't want to avenge his death because the other team members "took care of it". (even if it was an unsuccessful attempt)

jazz wouldn't want to avenge his death because the other team members "took care of it". (even if it was an unsuccessful attempt)

Like I said I'm talking about Jazz or a clone of him going bad as in evil and seaking revenge on everybody.

So in theroy Jazz would be the Fallen the tital is refering to.

Ether way its just an idea I had nothing more.

ofcourse...i was just saying what i thought. not that you are wrong.

I was thinking that Jazz or his clone might go bad.

That would be cool to see, I remember in 'Target:2006' when Galvatron lobotimzes Jazz and he takes out 5 Autobots on his own, with one of them being Jetfire! That would be cool to see.

But i would rather they brought him back good, and I REALLY hope he gets a re-match with Megatron.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"