Star Trek Forum Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those Picard clips really are hilarious.

I've always liked this one, a short but great Seven of Nine moment.

[YT]kWMmGEQbbgg[/YT]

:funny: It would be darkly funny if Seven used her injection claw thingies to assimilate Robbie over there.

I doubt I'd spend much time in this subsection, but I'm actually surprised there isn't one yet:huh: Voted and Good luck to you guys

TV Show Rankings

1. DS9
2. TNG
3. TOS
4. VOY
5. ENT

Movie Rankings:

1. Wrath of Khan
2. The Voyage Home
3. The Undiscovered Country
4. First Contact
5. Star Trek (2009)
6. The Motion Picture
7. The Search For Spock
8. Generations
9. Nemesis
10. The Final Frontier
11. Insurrection

Generations is so much better then Search for Spock. Other than that, I would agree with your list.

I am more likely to pop in Generations than Search for Spock. But my biggest problem is that we finally get Kirk and Picard together in one movie. And it was such a wasted opportunity. And that bothers me. If it weren't for that, Generations would probably be at #6.

The Next Generation
Deep Space Nine
The Original Series
Voyager
Enterprise

First Contact
The Undiscovered Country
The Wrath of Khan
The Voyage Home
Nemesis
Reboot
The Motion Picture
Generations
The Search for Spock
Insurrection
The Final Frontier

Well, good luck with lobbying for a forum for Star Trek but it's an uphill battle. Heck I have been trying for several years to get a Godzilla forum but to no avail.

You must be doing a terrible job lobbying because this is he first I hear of that.

I think the Motion Picture is one of the most underrated sci-fi films of all time.

I remember watching it was I was young and not liking it as much as the others, especially II-IV, but as I got older, I really appreciated the art direction.

The Motion Picture is good, but some of those scenes are just so needlessly slow.

Ok, my 55 cents (cause why always 2 :o):
Stating how big this franchise is, and pointing out GotG and Ant-Man having their own forums is good argument. I still think Robocop deserve his own section
About super powers, there's Tony Stark who is a super genius wearing a super suit, and these people of ST travel in a super up leveled star cruiser. Super applies to it
Darthphere made this a proper candidate for best thread 2013
If stuff like Downtown Abbey or The Room (Tommy Wiseau in general is more proper) deserve their own sections, I might as well nominate Dr. Who cause many like it, and that series spawned its comics and other stuff
About hiding forums, I hide them all, makes the home page of the forums look really sleek

I remember watching it was I was young and not liking it as much as the others, especially II-IV, but as I got older, I really appreciated the art direction.

Agreed.

Now the best place to ask this would be in a ST:TMP section, but what do people think of the remastered version of the movie where it has new computer graphics? Is the movie any better as a result? How do they blend in with the original film?

I don't think I've seen the remastered version of TMP. I've watched remastered episodes of TOS though, and they look great IMO. A lot of "purists" are against it, but I think even with CGI, it captures the essence of the series.

There was a point on Misc. Movie boards where the 1st page had 6 Bond threads going at once. It would at least clean up the Movie boards. :woot:

Maybe sometime before the reboot comes out we'd get a Godzilla forum.

How about a forum for the sequel to the Amazing Spider-Man?

I know, I was being a little tongue-in-cheek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"