Star Wars: Battlefront II

hqdefault.jpg

[YT]nKaj-n9_cCc[/YT]

Marvel's Biggest Crossover and Battlefront 2 Changes - The Rundown - Electric Playground[FONT=Roboto !important]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]1.2K views 1 day ago Published on 03/21/2018

[FONT=Roboto !important]Today in the Rundown, we have the first details on new Marvel-themed worlds coming to Disneyland! We also shed some light on which new heroes are coming to Leg[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]o Marvel Super Heroes 2, have the latest on the changes in Star Wars Battlefront 2, unmask the future of the Assassin's Creed franchise, have some great news from The Witcher developer CD Projekt Red, and finally, learn how NASA plans to save humanity from extinction! [/FONT]

source: [FONT=&quot]EPN.tv[/FONT]

Former BioWare boss expounds on EA’s role in substudios and business models

April 5,2018 37 comments

Everybody loves to dump on EA for wrecking companies like BioWare and escalating microtransactions and lockboxes to ludicrous heights, but is it warranted?
Kotaku recently spoke to former BioWare studio boss Aaryn Flynn for the skinny.

“I think there’s this perspective among gamers – angry gamers – that EA comes along and buys studios and ruins them, or EA is forcing microtransactions,” Kotaku suggests. But Flynn isn’t having any.
“I think they are a great company to be a part of because they care very much about the creative process – they care about that – so they want you to be successful, and they will do whatever they can to help you be successful. Every company’s got constraints […] but they are excellent at giving creative freedom for sure.”
Read more

source: Massivelyop.com/

So the Bioware boss is essentially saying the issues with Andromeda were all down to Bioware rather than EA? Time to resign then?

So the Bioware boss is essentially saying the issues with Andromeda were all down to Bioware rather than EA? Time to resign then?

Flynn did resign, and was replaced by Casey Hudson.

Flynn did resign, and was replaced by Casey Hudson.

Oh, thanks for that. Do you know if he resigned because of the reception to Andromeda or for other reasons? Also, any idea what he’s doing now?

hqdefault.jpg

[YT]IDbjsaxPpfE[/YT]

Battlefront 2 Microtransactions Return - The Rundown - Electric Playground
1.3K views 2 days ago published on 04/14/2018

Today in a LIVE edition of The Rundown, Victor Lucas discusses the return of microtransactions in Star Wars Battlefront 2. We also have the latest on the battle royale juggernauts Battlegrounds and Fortnite, find out who is going to direct The Rock's Fast & Furious spin-off movie, and finally, get the latest on the Marvel shows on Netflix!

source: [FONT=&quot]EPN.tv[/FONT]

Last edited:
the belgian goverment has banned loot box and star wars battle front is exzmept from the rulling due to it's changing the way works and not be pay to win aqny more details below

hqdefault.jpg

[YT]f1-XKdij9Lc[/YT]

Loot Boxes OUTLAWED! - The Rundown - Electric Playground[FONT=Roboto !important]
[FONT=Roboto !important]1.3K views 8 hours ago Published on 04/25/2018[/FONT][FONT=Roboto !important]

Today in the Rundown, we have huge news about loot boxes and microtransactions in video games! We also find out how big Avengers: Infinity War might be when it opens this[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]weekend, take a look at the next Destiny 2 expansion Warming, find out when Sense8 will be coming to an end, get infected by the battle royale zombie game H1Z1, and finally, shoot up a release date for Wolfenstein 2 on the Nintendo Switch! [/FONT]

Confirming the above

CS:GO and Overwatch's loot boxes break Belgian gambling laws

16 hours ago

The Belgian Gaming Commission has found that three games are in violation of the country’s gambling laws. If the games are adjusted, the...Read more

source: [FONT=&quot]EPN.tv&[/FONT][FONT=Roboto !important]PCGN[/FONT]

Last edited:
The worst is how they keep addressing us as idiots.

"We're always thinking about our players."
Uh-huh.

He’s a gambler, a driver, a flyer — and an unexpected hero in the making. It’s time for young Han Solo to enter Star Wars Battlefront II: The Han Solo Season, with content inspired by Solo: A Star Wars Story. Previously this season, players ventured back to Jabba’s Palace on Tatooine, introduced new ways to play the game, and explored the iconic friendships and rivalries of Han Solo and the Millennium Falcon crew. Starting on June 12, players will have the opportunity to complete the infamous Kessel Run. Check out the trailer for the Star Wars Battlefront II: The Han Solo Season 2 DLC in the video player below!
Source

[YT]UqCg5JcMvfk[/YT]

Last edited:
It's really come on after a terrible launch. If anyone skipped this because of the micro-transactions, the game has been overhauled and added to substantially, and definitely worth checking out now. The 'Celebration Edition' is another cringey money-grab; just a big skin pack. That said, it is far less sinister than BF2 was, and somewhat understandable considering the ongoing post launch support.

Looking forward to the episode 9 content. It's been PT stuff for a while and I expect it will be again when those new Clone Wars episodes drop. New planet is always fun, as will be the new classes. BB-8 is kind of a wasted hero though. I'd much rather Poe. Poe and Hux, and the droids spawn on them.

I want to play as Cassian Andor and Poe Dameron!

Man, great to hear how much this game has improved these past 2 years since its release

I’m gonna have to replay it soon

Ouch. Seeing this thread hurt my heart a little. It was such a shame that EA dropped support for Battlefront. It had come such a long way, and the team at Dice had more they wanted to do. I believe Mustafar with Ahsoka and Ventress as heroes were at the top of the list for the next update.

Cool to see the classics back. Price is a bit rich, but the games were gold.

Yikes. How's the response been to the single player aspect?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"