• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Xbox Starfield

That's with the Creation mod kit not yet released. :hehe:

Jumped back into Starfield after the new update and am in a new playthrough on NG++++. Having an absolute blast! I still love this game so much. 266 hours strong!

Jumped back into Starfield after the new update and am in a new playthrough on NG++++. Having an absolute blast! I still love this game so much. 266 hours strong!
I will hopefully have time to play properly right about when that Shattered Space DLC drops.

Creation Kit dropping so soon is the most interesting part of this, it's finally time for the modders to really start digging in.

Creation Kit dropping so soon is the most interesting part of this, it's finally time for the modders to really start digging in.
Yep, no Bethesda game reaches its full potential till the modders are in full swing. :cool:

So many are so talented that I hope a bunch of them get big jobs in the industry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"