Starfire pictures

OOOkay, this thread is just WAY too hot right now.

I´m sure if I posted the page where she bangs Karras, it would spontaneously combust. :p

Er, no.

I don+t feel like moving to Bansville just yet. :)

Oh c'mon. :(

I'll be posting some Starfire pics then. :D

Tropico said:
Starfire-Gel.jpg
Hahaha!

Hi God, it's me, Mark. Listen, Lord, I am enough of a nerd
already. Please don't also let me have the hots for a
comic book character. I would feel like such a dork. Oh, and
could you please have someone post more naked pictures of
Starfire?
Amen.

You're new, so it's understandable that you don't know this yet:

There is no God here. He abandoned these forums a long time ago.

Super Mark said:
Hi God, it's me, Mark. Listen, Lord, I am enough a nerd
Starfire?
Amen.

I'm looking for them as we speak. :o :up:

Super Mark said:
Hi God, it's me, Mark. Listen, Lord, I am enough of a nerd
Starfire?
Amen.

So that means you never saw that "XXXpose" ones from New Titans? That's when Mirage impersonates her and poses nude for a magazine.:D:up:

Tropico said:
So that means you never saw that "XXXpose" ones from New Titans? That's when Mirage impersonates her and poses nude for a magazine.:D:up:

Better yet, Ravager from issue #35 of Teen Titans. :D

Iron Man&#8482 said:
Better yet, Ravager from issue #35 of Teen Titans. :D

Uh, NO! An actual two page spread of Starfire as drawn by Adam Hughes with nothing but her wet hair covering her strategically as she comes out of the shower beats the hell out of that ravager pic.

Starfire7.jpg

LEAGUER ASKED ME TO POST A PIC. HE LUVS THOSE SKANKY ASS COSPLAYERS.:(

yuck.jpg

Zeu said:
OOOkay, this thread is just WAY too hot right now.

I´m sure if I posted the page where she bangs Karras, it would spontaneously combust. :p

I have that issue as well. I can't believe they put that in a comic book back in the eighties.

X'HAL!

I'm pretty sure the "centerfold" was of her laying on her side on an antique couch or something, but I've never seen that outside the comics and I don't know where I have it.:(

Tropico said:
I'm pretty sure the "centerfold" was of her laying on her side on an antique couch or something, but I've never seen that outside the comics and I don't know where I have it.:(

Yeah, I know what you're talking about....it's the one with the mini-poster inside where she's looking right at us, and she's kind of holding her hair with her left hand I think. I have that issue...it's part 2 of Titan's Sell-Out series. This was when the Titans were pretty broke and they had no choice but to sell the Titan name to Hollywood. I thought it was pretty funny when Dick and the others were talking about Tom Cruise playing Nightwing in Titan movie, which instead turned out to be the Teeny-Titans cartoon. They wrote the lyrics based on the Tiny Toons cartoon.
There was no adventure/action stories, but the artists did draw Kory sunbathing topless together with Terra (II) in a scene I think and they made Mirage (MIri) look pretty good, all things considering she was a horny puppy.
There was also Tom Grummet who pencilled and inked the first few pages when they were getting out of T-Jet and everyone was in their swim wear. Kory had a bikini top and a long towel type skirt(?) as her bottom.

Keep in mind, it's been years that I've open those Titan books. EVerything I just described was off the top of my head. So if any one of you guys want to go through your own collection and see if I'm pretty accurate...that would be great. Wish I could do it, but I'm far away from my collection at the moment.

Purple Man said:
I have that issue as well. I can't believe they put that in a comic book back in the eighties.

X'HAL!

Yeah, that was really walking on the edge, especially since censorship was full-on at the time.

I guess they got away with it by putting no nipples or frontal nudity but still...........dayum!

Wow, my thread has ruled. Awesome. :eek:

And can anyone post the pictute "Zeu" is talking about please?

In the sake of not sounding pathetic I say "kinda."

Hey Zeu would it help to reveal the exact issue number they can find the 'controverial' Karras-scandal? hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"