Starfire pictures

Stealth_Prime said:
Hey Zeu would it help to reveal the exact issue number they can find the 'controverial' Karras-scandal? hehehe

That´s a tough one, brazilian comics used different designations for the issues and this one doesn´t even have the reference code from teh US original.

All I have is the credits (Wrtten by Marv Wolfman, pencils by Eduardo Barreto and inks by Romeo Tanghal).

It´s the issue where Donna assembles a new Teen Titans roster with Aqualad, Jason Todd and Hawk and Dove on it. Dick comes back to earth heartbroken over the Kori-Karras marriage and lashes on her for her incompetence while Logan is in the Hospital where Vic´s undergoing surgery due to their confrontation with Logan+s insane father.

Here´s the cover of the brazilian issue.

KoryKarras.jpg

That it?:confused:

That´s the one.
i thought it´d be too racy to upload (plus mine´s in portuguese :) ).

Titas is right!

That's it? Of course that's it! What were you expecting? Some full frontal nudity? It's still a comic book and the sex is far more than just implied.

You perverts expect too much.

No, I think Tropico's "That's it" is more towards the fact that 30% of the stuff posted on the Hype is racier than that.

Purple Man said:
Titas is right!

That's it? Of course that's it! What were you expecting? Some full frontal nudity? It's still a comic book and the sex is far more than just implied.

You perverts expect too much.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! What were you trying to post in that first sentence? "Breasts" is right!"? j/k:D

I was asking because I really didn't know. And it's also because of what Leaguer said. I'm probably sure that there's "hotter" stuff in Lady Death or Purgatori and they're still not adult comics in the sense that they show nudity. Dude, seeing Spike f****** Buffy from behind on a catwalk overlooking her friends in a way that it was CLEAR that that's what was happening, THAT'S "shocking" to me. And this was on a TV show that got syndicated, not an HBO or DVD extra thing.:eek:

Tropico said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA! What were you trying to post in that first sentence? "Breasts" is right!"? j/k:D

I was asking because I really didn't know. And it's also because of what Leaguer said. I'm probably sure that there's "hotter" stuff in Lady Death or Purgatori and they're still not adult comics in the sense that they show nudity. Dude, seeing Spike f****** Buffy from behind on a catwalk overlooking her friends in a way that it was CLEAR that that's what was happening, THAT'S "shocking" to me. And this was on a TV show that got syndicated, not an HBO or DVD extra thing.:eek:

Speaking of doggystyle, you should stay away from Bulleteer#4 where a no.-name vilain does it with an eternally young superheroine (at the time), then.

The ew part is that she´s supposed to have stopped aging in her teens, so even though she´s pushing 40, she supposedly has the body of an underage teen.

Zeu said:
Speaking of doggystyle, you should stay away from Bulleteer#4 where a no.-name vilain does it with an eternally young superheroine (at the time), then.

The ew part is that she´s supposed to have stopped aging in her teens, so even though she´s pushing 40, she supposedly has the body of an underage teen.

OMG! I must track down this Bulleteer comic and see what grade of shockingness I'll give it.:p:D:up:

Or Seven Soldiers #0 or Tigra #1 or Dark Knight Strikes Again #2.

I hope not all comic book readers are so sexually deprived that they actually get off on this stuff.

I'm going to go take a shower, I feel dirty for being here.

Purple Man said:
Or Seven Soldiers #0 or Tigra #1 or Dark Knight Strikes Again #2.

I hope not all comic book readers are so sexually deprived that they actually get off on this stuff.

I'm going to go take a shower, I feel dirty for being here.

Dark Knight #2 art is pretty sucky, I had to concsciently push myself into reading it but what gets to you is the outrageous dialogue.
Lines like Wonder Woman´s "Geez, Mr. Kent, you could populate a planet." should belong to the anals of comic history.

Nightwing1984 said:
Holy shiznit! :eek: :up:

Thanks for that. Anyone have anymore pics?

Yup that's the one...remember back then....they thought Dick and Kory sharing a bed together was THE controversial issue....((sarcastically) sex in comics...oh no) What a wimp-those people were.
Thank God we grew out of those times

You guys are all talk.

I see a whole lotta posting and not enough of images.

starfire01.jpg

wait wait wait, Starfire is a ho.

"With every kiss I think of dick"

HO!

This thread = *Fap* *Fap* *Fap*

bulok said:
This thread = *Fap* *Fap* *Fap*

We REALLY don't want to know what you do with the pics posted here. Next time, post a pic and keep your passtimes to yourself.:eek::D:up:

Anyway, I edited the following pic because it would have gotten an R rating and that would have been taken down. The colored pic had a broken link so just enjoy the linework from the magnificent George Perez!:up:

sf-wg4edited.jpg

Can't help it, I have a hard enough time controlling myself over redheads and ginger girls but Starfire is red hawt all over. oh dear Lord...

*fap* *fap* *fap*

bulok said:
Can't help it, I have a hard enough time controlling myself over redheads and ginger girls but Starfire is red hawt all over. oh dear Lord...

*fap* *fap* *fap*

what's fap?

Well, this thread sunk fast....

It was bound to happen with all the newbs and no posting of images. Some people tend to over-estimate their ability for comedy and ruin it for the rest.:rolleyes:

020809b.jpg

oooooookkkkkaaaaaayyyyyyyyy well that explains a lot of things then....thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"