SteveDeKnight

avidreader said:
Had to post this comment from Mr. DeKnight.
Will Clark and Lana get back together again? I think eventually that'd be a beautiful thing, even if they aren't destined to be together forever.

:up:

I'd say way better chance then tony m. & triplet..

BaK said:
Will Clark and Lana get back together again? I think eventually that'd be a beautiful thing, even if they aren't destined to be together forever.

I'd say way better chance than tony m. & triplet..
LMAO!!!

hey 'rene :D

nice kidz! :)

are they adopted?

I missed this earlier.

SDK said:
I'm focusing on the Lex side because I can't really say anything about the Lana side yet. There were things in the works in the last couple of episodes, and I don't know if they're still there or if they've been pushed to next season.

BaK said:
I'd say way better chance then tony m. & triplet..

LOL!

Yeah, I'm happily married so Clark and Lana do have a better chance of getting back together than Tony has hooking up with me. :D

Especially since I'm fairly sure my hubby could probably beat Tony's ass into paste... ;) :D

BaK said:
are they adopted?
:confused:

Anywhooo....

More stuff from Steven's blog:

I do love a good rant. And I agree, it's time to stop the teen angst. Uhp! Don't celebrate so fast! There will still be angst, but it'll be replaced by young-adult angst. What's the difference, you ask? Shades of gray, my friend, shades of grade. Smallville, from the very first episode, has been a soap opera with superpowers. Yes, it's about Clark Kent becoming Superman, but what leads him to put on that cape will be the aggregate of his experiences. And the most important of them will be relationship based, not the villains he fights. His parents. His first love. The man he called friend, who becomes his mortal enemy. That's soap, with (hopefully) a whole lot of opera.

It isn't official yet, but yes, there will be a Season Six. And possibly a Seven. As for Lexana, I could swear all day long. But lying for extended periods of time gives me a headache, so I'll have to pass
regarding the women on SV:
THIS IS A LITTLE HARD TO RESPOND TO WITHOUT SPECIFIC EXAMPLES, BUT I CAN TELL YOU WE WRITERS ALWAYS STRIVE TO SHOW, NOT TELL. BUT YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER WE'RE GETTING NOTES FROM AL, MILES, THE STUDIO, THE NETWORK, THE DIRECTOR, THE PHYSICAL PRODUCERS IN CANADA, AND THE ACTORS THEMSELVES. SO WHAT WE WANT IN THE END CAN GET TWISTED A BIT BY THE PROCESS. AND SOMETIMES WE JUST PLAIN MISS THE MARK. BUT WE POUR EVERYTHING WE HAVE INTO EVERY EPISODE.
LOIS IS A TRICKY CHARACTER. NOT BECAUSE OF THE CHARACTER ITSELF, BUT BECAUSE WE HAVE A LOT OF CONSTRAINTS PUT ON US BY THE FEATURE DIVISION (THAT'S WHY SHE CAN'T HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH CLARK. OR LEX.) THE CHIEF OF STAFF THING DIDN'T REALLY BOTHER ME. IN FACT, IT SEEMED LIKE SHE HAD FOUND SOMETHING SHE WAS ACTUALLY GOOD AT. BUT I DO SEE YOUR POINT.

Interesting feedback from Deknight. to be honest I havent read the questions people have posted just the responses but I think if people were specific in what greivances they had about some characters and plots, if he answered them directly he would get it. But certainly his point on Lana I agree with (obviously...) I just hope he's aware.
You guys are right about shippers they are ridiculous. If some of you guys remember from last season when we use to post here, the thing that use to really piss was the shippers (all of them) and one thing that use to piss me off was that it seemed online they were the only type of fans who existed (K-site, DTS) and my reservation was I hope the writers werent listening to them. Ultimatley I dont care about who's with who as long as the characters have respectabilty to them and the actors get to utilise there best acting chops

ya feel me?

I would not like it if Lana & Clark got back together. This Show is supposed to be moving forwards not backwards. Then again its not very good at that in general on its own. I say for half of Season 6 give Clark the space & time he needs to grow up (Lanas doing a pretty damn good job at it) & give Lana the time She needs to really find out just what an evil son of a ***** Lex really is & that Clark was right about him. Clark trusted Lex for 3 years & considered him one of his Best Friends before things got rough. SO I can see them taking the time with Lana & Lex. I just want to see nothing forced here

Originally Posted by BaK
are they adopted?

Serene said:

I'm assuming he meant they had to be because you are way too cool to have children of that age.
icon12.gif

KikiDee said:
[/I]

I'm assuming he meant they had to be because you are way too cool to have children of that age.
icon12.gif
Well, I started when I was 10.

What?

So....Himself messaged me and is planning on trying to come visit our little playground - perhaps this weekend. Unless he forgets. ;)

He's going to let me know when so we can all "dogpile" on him (his words, not mine.) :)

*eyeing dirty laundry*

Serene said:
So....Himself messaged me and is planning on trying to come visit our little playground - perhaps this weekend. Unless he forgets. ;)

He's going to let me know when so we can all "dogpile" on him (his words, not mine.) :)

*eyeing dirty laundry*
Awesome! Thank you for the heads up! :)

Serene said:

*eyeing dirty laundry*

Cool...

:D

Serene said:

*eyeing dirty laundry*

Hey! That's great stuff. :up:

Serene said:
More stuff from Steven's blog:

LOIS IS A TRICKY CHARACTER. NOT BECAUSE OF THE CHARACTER ITSELF, BUT BECAUSE WE HAVE A LOT OF CONSTRAINTS PUT ON US BY THE FEATURE DIVISION (THAT'S WHY SHE CAN'T HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH CLARK. OR LEX.) THE CHIEF OF STAFF THING DIDN'T REALLY BOTHER ME. IN FACT, IT SEEMED LIKE SHE HAD FOUND SOMETHING SHE WAS ACTUALLY GOOD AT. BUT I DO SEE YOUR POINT.

Being a Lois supporter, it makes me very happy to see this acknowledged by one of the writers directly to the fans. Not that it will make a diifference to her detractors. He references the example of not being able to have a relationship with Clark or Lex(ewww), but he also says that there are a lot of contraints, meaning a romantic relationship with Clark isn't the only thing that they are limited in doing. Journalism maybe?

It's nice to see him acknowledge what her supporters have been saying, that by working for Jonathan and thus getting the Chief of Staff position that she has found something she is good at. They have shown her to be good at it. So it's not journalism. Get over it. She is showing lots of Lois like traits in her job and her other actions. And I think giving her that job does give her a place in Smallville and doesn't shoe horn her in where she doesn't belong.

I just hope some of the constraints are lifted next season. The shipper in me would love a little romantic action between Lois and Clark (one-- because I think TW and ED have great chemistry together and two-- because I have been a Clois shipper since the first movie) but that's not why I watch Smallville. In fact, I had no shipper preference at all before Lois came on the show. I watch Smallville for the Superman story.

I just want Lois to be a more consistent character. I want to see more of the progess that they have begun lately by making Lois and Clark more like friends and not so much bickering aquantances who don't like each other much. They have set them up to be friends, now I want more scenes like when he brought her home from the hospital in Fragile so we can see that they are. That doesn't mean Lois has to lose all her snark. Snark is part of who Lois Lane is.

And yes, I would like to see her on the road to journalism, even back in school.

Lois is a tricky character to write because of what they can and can't do with her and I really hope we find out some day what those constraints really are. But if she stays in Smallville ( and I really hope she does or the show will be less for me) I want them to use her and move her to that iconic character that I have loved for so long.

Erica Durance has the chops for it. Now let her do it.

^^^^ That's a good post Pixie. What I dont understand is, how come they can manouevre Clark and Lex any way they want but when it comes to Lois they cant? :confused:

What's wrong with being a shipper?

I'm a shipper for Shelby.:p

avidreader said:
^^^^ That's a good post Pixie. What I dont understand is, how come they can manouevre Clark and Lex any way they want but when it comes to Lois they cant? :confused:

They do have to get signed off on what they want to do with Clark and Lex with WB and DC so it's not like they can do anything they want with them.

As for why there are more constraints with Lois, I have no idea. Maybe it has to do with why they were allowed to have Lex from the beginning and not Lois. Maybe more will be revealed after the movie comes out and maybe not.

How's that for a non answer?

I really don't get it myself.How will Clark and Lois getting together in SV effect the movie?

De Knight Is Coming!
De Knight Is Coming!
De Knight Is Coming!

:eek:

BaK said:
De Knight Is Coming!
De Knight Is Coming!
De Knight Is Coming!

:eek:

Have your swords at the ready.

I shouldnt say that I might scare him off.

Really we're harmless Mr. DeKnight, please pay us a visit. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"