Stewart X3 Surprise

Remember Stewarts surprise!!!

Looking back on it, got any new suggestions?

I know what the surprise is:
During the sex scene Wolverine finds out Storm is really a man on the notes of "The crying game"

Demon Within said:
whats your guess then?

My guess is nothing.

My guess is that I'm not going to try to figure out the suprise so when I see the movie I can be suprised.

Given the crowd that he was addressing at the time, it's got to be something from the comics that a comic fan would appreciate and fine surprising. Gambit maybe... there was that period where they made a point of not talking about him, which would suggest that they have something to hide. And just because they say it isn't happening, it doesn't necessarily mean that it is so. They could just be trying to throw people off.

Since it's Patrick Stewart we're talking about, chances are it has something to do with his character. So I think that we may see him walk. Perhaps in the flashback.

Patrick isn't a big comic book fan so what he would consider a big suprise is not the same as a fans idea about a big suprise. I just think he's talking about the death.

I would be absolutely amazed if the big surprise is either Gambit or pheonix.
IMO, to have Gambit (or a cameo by any character) as surprise so great it wasnt in the script would just be a massive disappointment , and I think the ending of X2 clearly implies, even to the general audience, that not everything was as it seemed with Jeans death.

If i were a betting man, i would make it one of the deaths is different to those weve heard rumours of, although i think some form of sentinel (just not 50ft tall pink and purple robots, pleeeaaasseeeee) would be quite groovy

logansoldcigar said:
(just not 50ft tall pink and purple robots, pleeeaaasseeeee)
Pink purple and very shiny.
Sentinels built for mutant eradication and your pleasure.

I think the surprise is Magneto's mutation-inducing machine from X1 being the trigger of Jean releasing her powers. It's not a biiiiiiiiiiig surprise, but it's not that obvious

maybe that million that was wasted on that scene that got cut or whatever was a cover up excuse for the expense of a gambit scene hmmm?

Antonello Blueberry said:
I know what the surprise is:
During the sex scene Wolverine finds out Storm is really a man on the notes of "The crying game"
Once again LMAO!!

Remember Stewarts surprise!!!

Looking back on it, got any new suggestions?
I believe the word you were looking for was ....BUMP :up:

I think it's the death. Stewart would mainly discuss things that focus more on his character. I've been a fan of his for a long time and believe to understand how he works, so thats my best educated answer. It's the death.

It s a nice surprise for fans... so what could it be

hmm..

Havock, Cyclops Brother who has been absent thus far.

Very true it could well be Mags taking over the team at the end.

We have of course the other surprises, perhaps Sentinals

Perhaps something like Apocalypse or Sinister.

Perhaps they take it one step even further Scott dies but jean is left with his child

Weadazoid said:
Edit...
Perhaps they take it one step even further Scott dies but jean is left with his child
:eek:

Xmen 3: The Young Mutant and the Restless

Xmen 3: Mutant days of our Lives

In the original thread/article I thought I remembered him talking about new scenes that weren't even written anywhere in the original script drafts or something like that, so, it could be anything I guess..

-TNC

TNC9852002 said:
In the original thread/article I thought I remembered him talking about new scenes that weren't even written anywhere in the original script drafts or something like that, so, it could be anything I guess..

-TNC

I actually remember reading that 2

MvTrlrMsc said:
I actually remember reading that 2

Ya, he said something like "Its such a secret/surprise, that the writers have not written it in the scripts."

TNC9852002 said:

-TNC

Yep,glad to hear there's still shtuff we don't know.

I`m sure there is alot we dont know....we will find out May 26th 2006 :cyclops: :wolverine :xmen:

cookiva said:
Ya, he said something like "Its such a secret/surprise, that the writers have not written it in the scripts."

Which makes me think that it can't be anything really elaborate. They can't have too many lines going on, because it would take awhile for them to memorize it if they had alot. It makes me think that it's going to be a small hint like the Phoenix at the end of X2 and the majority of it be special effects driven.

Specter313 said:
Which makes me think that it can't be anything really elaborate. They can't have too many lines going on, because it would take awhile for them to memorize it if they had alot. It makes me think that it's going to be a small hint like the Phoenix at the end of X2 and the majority of it be special effects driven.
What like the removal of the x-mansion roof and having a big robot looking in as a precursor to X4.

lazerustheduck said:
What like the removal of the x-mansion roof and having a big robot looking in as a precursor to X4.

Exactamundo.

Specter313 said:
Exactamundo.

That might be a lil too big. Im thinking something more along the lines of a red dotted forehead popping out of the dark.

Sents would be sweet though

im not sure if stewart knows enough about comics and the x-world to say that gambit in x3 would be a surprise

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"