Stewart X3 Surprise

We have to realize that Stewart doesn't know much about the x-universe. It won't be something too fanboy, because he doesn't know anything about it. I doubt he has ever heard of Mr. Sinister. As for the giant robots; if they make the Sentinals taller than 9 feet, it will be too much.

untitled6yq.gif

"Surprise"

The surpise will be something like the X-Men discovering that Xavier put mental blocks on Jean and they feel that they can't trust them anymore so they confront him and he knocks them all out with his powers and rolls out the door.

maybe the movie will have 5 different endings like CLUE to please everyone!

lol...j/k

Bump?...

because of the Cyke surprise in Kinbergs post in Xverse...

im wondering what is the stewart surprise!

i don't know what the cyke suprise is... but i would guess it is that cyclops did not die in the beginning of the film. maybe he returns at the end to help jean regain control.

Cyclops disappears at the beginning of the film, but later returns at the end?

Sounds plausible.

Wouldnt be any different than X2. :o

or maybe it's that the pheonix makes professor x grow hair. only to take it away from him in the end.

Can we stop the Gambit speculation?? He isn't in...period. I think one of the surprises is Sentinels.

i doubt gambit will be in it ... but it would be a nice, easy & inexpensive addition that would greatly please the x-fans. if i were behind the movie i would slip in a small cameo during the (alcatraz) prison break scene. only fans would be able to identify gambit... and his character could be developed & introduced in a future installment without taking anything away from either picture. with a short cameo nobody would even notice that the actors might be different in two films.

but it wouldnt please most of them. what we would get then is a torrent of inane wibbling about how it isnt right that he only gets a cameo when some of the others got lines. How we didnt see his "trademark" (insert something to do with the character here). How we didnt get to see him steal rogue from iceman. How we didnt this and how we didnt that, and its just not fair (add infinitum)

Weadazoid said:
It s a nice surprise for fans... so what could it be

hmm..

Havock, Cyclops Brother who has been absent thus far.

Very true it could well be Mags taking over the team at the end.

We have of course the other surprises, perhaps Sentinals

Perhaps something like Apocalypse or Sinister.

Perhaps they take it one step even further Scott dies but jean is left with his child
It could be Sinister because in another thread it was mentioned that Dr.Kavita Rao will be working with a scientist by the name of Essex.Could he be Sinister in disguise?

HexualCirce said:
My guess is nothing.

My guess is that I'm not going to try to figure out the suprise so when I see the movie I can be suprised.

Here here. When I went to see X2 I was soooo ticked because a friend of mine read the book and just HAD to tell me that Jean turns into Phoenix. This time I want to be surprised. Therefore, I'm not reading this thread any more. :) You guys have fun. I want there to be atleast one thing about the movie that I don't know before I see it.

I think it's either something todo with Cyke or Sentinels because when Simon was asked at the Xverse whether or not Sentinels were in the movie,he said "Sorry, that's a spoiler"

If they werent in .. he'd say "No"

But this time , he said it was a spoiler. My guess? WE GOT SENTINELS BABY!!!

I think its Sentinels because in the teaser you see Storm fly/jump down in a battle sceen. and 2 streams of red lasers go by, not Cyclops (dont think so atleast) wether its the danger room or at the bridge. i think we will see them. cmon think an army of muties, and some military people going againced them. the Sentinels seem pretty good to fit in here.

Dark_Phoeinix86 said:
I think its Sentinels because in the teaser you see Storm fly/jump down in a battle sceen. and 2 streams of red lasers go by, not Cyclops (dont think so atleast) wether its the danger room or at the bridge. i think we will see them. cmon think an army of muties, and some military people going againced them. the Sentinels seem pretty good to fit in here.

Nope, lt's one that hasn't even been written on paper.

Didn't you guys knows?

The surpise is the X-Men walk in on Xavier and Moira doing it on the dining room table.

Then they back away awkwardly, one by one, and shut the door.

:D

the big surprise has to do with the ending. sentenels? cyclops? death of xavier?

the movie really needs to end with a bang. wonder how things will wrap up for the xmen.

GreatWhiteWhale said:
Didn't you guys knows?

The surpise is the X-Men walk in on Xavier and Moira doing it on the dining room table.

Then they back away awkwardly, one by one, and shut the door.

:D

LOL:) That's a messed up picture in my head......

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"