Community Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to clear things up. My last banning was a self imposed request. I was going through a situation in my personal life where I wanted to try an "experiment" to see if me staying away from the Hype could improve that particular situation in my life. In other words, this place is like crack and I need it all the time... so I figured "maybe if I can NOT access this site... I will eventually stop feeling the need to come to this site".

Pathetic? I guess so. Color me a dark shade of pathetic.

The staff has, for the most part, been very patient with it all but comments like the one that Lunar made do not help the sitation. I am not "untouchable" or "unbannable". Far from it. I'm very much so a target to be banned if I slip up. The staff was just doing their best to honor my wishes to maintain my privacy.

Just wanted to clear that up. Make so with the attack if you feel you need to.

So you finally came clean about this eh? Good for you. :cool::up:

Like I said Lunar: Mods can only be "defeated" by themselves. Despite what circumstances may appear to be, no Hype user is untouchable--unless they want to...um, touch themselves. :up:

So you finally came clean about this eh? Good for you. :cool::up:

Like I said Lunar: Mods can only be "defeated" by themselves. Despite what circumstances may appear to be, no Hype user is untouchable--unless they want to...um, touch themselves. :up:

What about The Lawnmower Man?:csad:
lawnmower.jpg

Anyone else having issues with the hype today? Aside from loading/posting issues, I also have had two "attack site" notices pop up on my work PC.

Anyone else having issues with the hype today? Aside from loading/posting issues, I also have had two "attack site" notices pop up on my work PC.

I had one of those!!

Okay, people, get your pens and paper ready, because this is the inside scoop.

If you are getting malicious pings from this site, we need to know more than "Ow! The Hype Bit Me!" At the VERY least, we need to know what web browser you are using, what [if any] adblock you are using, what program said that you were getting a malicious attack, and what that software said, EXACTLY, the malicious attack was. Without having this information, like I've said a dozen times before, we are of no use. It's like going to the doctor and saying "I don't feel good", with no further information, like if it's a headache, or if your butthole sounds like Michigan J. Frog.

Help me to help you! Help me to help you! Help me to help you! Help me to help you! Help me to help you! Help me to help you! Help me to help you! Help me to help you! Help me to help you! Help me to help you! Help me to help you!

I still have a problem with the site showing my subbed threads from time to time.

Okay, people, get your pens and paper ready, because this is the inside scoop.

If you are getting malicious pings from this site, we need to know more than "Ow! The Hype Bit Me!" At the VERY least, we need to know what web browser you are using, what [if any] adblock you are using, what program said that you were getting a malicious attack, and what that software said, EXACTLY, the malicious attack was. Without having this information, like I've said a dozen times before, we are of no use. It's like going to the doctor and saying "I don't feel good", with no further information, like if it's a headache, or if your butthole sounds like Michigan J. Frog.

Help me to help you! Help me to help you! Help me to help you! Help me to help you! Help me to help you! Help me to help you! Help me to help you! Help me to help you! Help me to help you! Help me to help you! Help me to help you!

I'm on a Windows PC running Firefox, I keep getting "interrupted" errors and / or blank pages loading. At one point this morning I had a page pop up warning me that I going into a "reported Attack Site", but after I closed the page and went back and opened a new tab for the hype forums, it didn't show up again. As of now, I'm having page loading issues.

As I tried to post this, I got this error...

Connection Interrupted

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again.

Last edited:
I am using Firefox with Adbloc Plus

And its slow as molasses in the winter....

I am using Firefox with Adbloc Plus

And its slow as molasses in the winter....

I'm not having any pop up problems. The site is just going reeeeeal slow. And every 10 minutes or so it won't connect me at all.

Well, apparently they are trying to force me to look at the advertisement, because I'm on Explorer right now and its working fine.....my Firefox won't even get me on SHH.

Nah I think it is your timing. I notice it's on and off today as well.

I was on Firefox 3.5 using the Adblock plus last night and it happened like instantly...page came up saying this site is not safe, etc. I closed the browser down and reopened.

Nah I think it is your timing. I notice it's on and off today as well.

Well, 10 minutes ago I was on Firefox and not able to get on....now I can on Explorer.

My two cents is apparently worth a ****ton of connection issues. Every other page I load times out.

Firefox on the home computer is pretty sluggish/ timing out as well.

Safari is also having connect issues as well, apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"