The Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation

Working Title of "The Suicide Squad" is "El Dorado".

Last edited:

Working Title of "The Suicide Squad" is "El Dorado".

It won't happen, but now I'm envisioning the title as Suicide Squad: The Road to El Dorado.

kdpunAr.gif

Loving that TSS will be heavily set on location!

New pics of TSS set with Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn.

EQsUZB0XkAALSkv

Margot on the set of "The Suicide Squad", those who were hoping that this movie is the reboot of earlier movie by same name (David Ayer's SS) are wrong, as Harley is still having the tattoos, so this follows the earlier movie but is going to tell it's own different story.

Also, some people are asking why Harley's hair looks long in this as she had shorter heir in Birds of Prey, the answer could be that BoP was set few months after the events of the first Suicide Squad movie and this movie is set a few years after the events in BoP. (As Margot said in one of the interviews she gave while promoting BoP, all three movies take place at different points of time in Harley's life.)

ERK0OZDWoAAXEDt

Polka-Dot Man costume looks very similar to the comic book version.

PolkaDot.jpg

Idris Elba, David Dastmalchian, Daniela Melchior, Steve Agee in Panama.

84626811_600738067157235_2955156237833256486_n.jpg

The guy with the triple tattoo is not in the movie?

Btw wonder who will die in this one, kiwi and Castle surely in the prologue, will Rick and Boomer survive? boomer should be in Flash, who in the new team will bite it? I hope we get a Will Smith cameo

Daniela Melchior (Ratcatcher) on how many Squad members survive at the end of the movie, I'm already feeling anxious.. :csad: :(

9dz4a0567ii41.jpg

If they market TSS right BOP's underperformance shouldn't effect it too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"