The Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation

The Suicide Squad is the film that should really benefit from WB/DC's post JL switch to a loose (at best) connection among their superhero and superhero adjacent output. While Feige and company would be concerned about losing a potential fan favorite, Gunn can wipe out 90% or more of the cast without worrying about reverberations negatively impacting a connected universe. I had no interest in seeing the prior onscreen adventure of Task Force X, but I am looking forward to Gunn slaughtering a crap ton of DC D-Listers via a variety of creative, amusing and gory methods.

People thought Harley was untouchable but now she looks just as expendable as the rest of them. I could see Gunn killing off everybody

Anyway, that's a wrap.

87423314-490018811901211-8397918146367581615-n.jpg

I know he has his detractors but I wouldn't mind if Gunn stuck around with DC now. I'm pretty sure that GOTG vol 3 will be his final MCU film, so if TSS takes off then he can have a new franchise.

People thought Harley was untouchable but now she looks just as expendable as the rest of them. I could see Gunn killing off everybody
Hrmm... Wrap-up gifts for the crew of The Suicide Squad.

eppaaex6tvj41.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if Margot Robbie's Harley is in this film and if she is, I wonder how her film of Birds of Prey: The Emancipation of Harley Quinn ties into this film if at all since everything is all apart of one universe right? I wonder if Pattinson's film of The Batman will also tie into this film as well?

I wonder if Margot Robbie's Harley is in this film and if she is, I wonder how her film of Birds of Prey: The Emancipation of Harley Quinn ties into this film if at all since everything is all apart of one universe right? I wonder if Pattinson's film of The Batman will also tie into this film as well?

Not to be a dick but this is a joke right? Otherwise maybe go back in this thread and see all the pictures of her on set...or her name in the advertising...

Probably more excited about this film than I am the first Suicide Squad film but more so because of the fact that actors like Elba, Fillion and Cena will be in this film

Concept art from WB Montreal's canceled #SuicideSquad game ?

EVfV6NbWoAEk_hU

EVfWDcMWAAYbyV_

Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn all day every day...I hope her Harley in this one is similar to her portrayal in Birds of Prey vs her portrayal in the original Suicide Squad which to me her performance there felt kinda forced but in BOP it felt more natural

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"