The Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation

I was looking forward to this already but now my anticipation went up 20x.

Really impressed by that BTS footage as well. The action and the cast is all looking pretty great to me and Gunn feels perfectly at home here already with his crazy, warped sense of energetic direction.

Really impressed by that BTS footage as well. The action and the cast is all looking pretty great to me and Gunn feels perfectly at home here already with his crazy, warped sense of energetic direction.
This film needed someone as **warped as Gunn, haha.

Its in the DCEU. Its a sequel lol

Yeah I mean it is kind of obvious since quite a bit of the cast is returning...

I disagree...I would bet money Gunn put in some cheeky reference to the first film. That is just the type of humor he has.

I just love that everyone is so mean to Michael Rooker :funny:

This looks like crazy fun. It's a lot all the time and in a good entertaining way.

And I already love King Shark.

39eecys8sli51.jpg
I wouldn't be surprised if he's voiced by Taika Waititi.

Its a soft reboot. Gunn’s not gonna contradict what Ayer did but dont expect Harley and Boomerang to be like, “man wasnt that crazy that one time we fought that bellydancing witch?” Gunn’s gonna get to do what he wants with the characters he wants.
Exactly.

Looks as expected. A more fun and comic-accurate take than the last film.

This seems like a stacked cast. Wouldn’t surprise me in the least if half of them are killed in the opening action sequence. If we don’t a see character a lot in the trailer, assume they don’t make it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"