The Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation

So if I’m understanding things right... Nathan Fillion is playing Arm-Fall-Off-Boy but he’s called TDK? Is that some sort of wink to the audience that he named himself after the greatest superhero movie ever even though he’s the worst superhero of all time?

The Suicide Squad - Roll Call

THE SUICIDE SQUAD – DC FanDome Exclusive Sneak peek

EgB4ClBXgAU0-Uq

Re-watched the sneak peak and noticed one of the producers mentioned how this was a "1970s war movie"

Could this be a period piece?

Possible spoilers for the identity of villain for the movie

Starro can be seen in this pic, maybe that's the main villain Task force X is fighting in this.
gvtylq5mxfj51.jpg

I know they're trying to ignore the first film as much as possible and that is still the worst DCEU film imo but I hope some kind of continuity remains like at least referencing characters.

My main hope for this movie is that Harley gets put back in some kind of red and black outfit, anything remotely resembling her origins at all... The crap she wore in Birds of Prey was AWFUL and her Suicide Squad outfit was meh...

Yes! Finally...

Suicide-Squad-2-Margot-Robbie-Harley-Quinn-Costume.jpg

Many characters from the first movie are in this (Amanda Waller, Rick Flag, Captain Boomerang and Harley Quinn) played by same actors.

First SS movie was connected to Birds of Prey and this movie is set after Birds of Prey.

You can even see Harley having same tattooes as she had in first SS movie and in BoP. Though after emancipation in last movie, she has removed some of them.

I'm glad they "fixed" Harley after two movies. Her SS costume was a rousing success if you look at Halloween trends, but it didn't look very good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"