Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, it seems they're getting nervous with the competition. :woot:

Damn right.

IT'S OUR TURN NOW, MARVELITES!!! DEAL WITH IT!!!

(I still really like Marvel, I just get annoyed by the trolling I see periodically from Marvel diehards.)

So is the JL cast.

Great cast and I TOLDYA when it came to Will Smith being Deadshot the last few days! Screw the troll haters.

Come on....I'm waiting for my props...come on...

62.jpg

So what, trolls gonna troll. It's not even worth acknowledging.

Yeah baby yeah! What a cast! Told ya! Haters are scared and are gonna hate just to hate!

Nobody can deny this cast is impressive...MOST impressive!

62.jpg

This cast. WOW. I can't wait to see what Ayer does with this. I'm very optimistic about DC right now after this and the WW director news.

Maybe I will hate these movies and regret this post but it seems like...WB are finally trying. *wipes away tear*

Hardy has a pretty big Internet fanbase, and a lot of critics regularly sing his praises, but I'd bet a lot of people on the street don't really know who he is. Casual moviegoers like my parents don't know who Margot Robbin or Jai Courtney are.
That is fair, though I feel like Hardy has done a lot of different work that I can see him being vaguely familiar to a lot of people. Kind of like Bale before Batman.

Lol, what's with the Will Smith hate, guys.

A lot of people seemed to have jumped on a Smith-hate bandwagon once After Earth failed at the domestic box office...many acting like his career was over after one flop. Plus they were acting like he invented nepotism in Hollywood. :whatever:

Will Smith in a mask....should be interesting.

The CW Deadshot doesn't wear a mask (or does he? Haven't watched the show since the 1st season), so I highly doubt Smith will wear one, at least not for most of the movie.

Maybe I will hate these movies and regret this post but it seems like...WB are finally trying. *wipes away tear*
I hope a lot of success for DC will result in the DC/Marvel stuff getting put on the backburner.

That is fair, though I feel like Hardy has done a lot of different work that I can see him being vaguely familiar to a lot of people. Kind of like Bale before Batman.

Hardy also has a bit of a Gary Oldman thing where sometimes he barely looks like the same person between roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"