Suicide Squad vs Sinister Six: which villain movie are you looking forward to more?

Next one you should ask if people would prefer a peaceful afternoon nap with a fluffy kitten or being thrown naked into a tank filled with half-starved piranha. :cwink:

:hehe:
It's almost sad how little to no excitement there is for Sinister Six. Key word there is almost.

It makes me a little sad for Drew Goddard, but that's the most sympathy I can muster on the topic, lol.

It makes me a little sad for Drew Goddard, but that's the most sympathy I can muster on the topic, lol.

Lol true, but he left Daredevil for this stinker, so they're probably paying him pretty well

Really Goddard is the only reason I have any anticipation for the Sinister Six movie at this point. Once we learn a little more I may actually get excited but for now my only interest in the movie is his involvement.

Suicide Squad. If Sinister Six wasnt relying so heavily on the Ultimate universe, i might have gone with them, but has it stands right now, i couldnt care less if that movie even ever gets made.

Sinister Six may be reboot of Spider-man after ASM2 so hard to know what will be in film.

Suicide Squad with will involve Lex Luthor,The Joker,Harley Quinn,and Deadshot has it beat for now.

Pre movie excitement is almost irrelevant. The true test is the trailers and the finished movie.

The Suicide Squad.

The Sinister Six is only being done because Sony's Spider-Man franchise is losing fans.

I go for "neither"...

As Sinister Six will play in the Amazing Spiderman Universum, i could not care less ;)

With Suicide Squad i want to wait till more information are available. But there is a good chance, that i am interested in this movie :)

Neither. A Sinister Six film is a terrible idea and I've yet to be impressed with DC's cinematic universe. Man of Steel wasn't good and the news I've heard for DoJ is making me have serious doubts for that film.

tumblr_n04m1hXlQA1tnt7vco1_500.gif

I'm sure people can come up with a bunch of other ways. hell I've got 3 or 4 but I won't cuz I'm in a good mood (I have hot chocolate :awesome:)

Can I change my vote to Suicide Squad? lol. The cast looks great. And I'm so glad that the Joker is in it.

everyone is welcome to change their votes to suicide squad if they didn't do so before

I mean, after today its practically the only choice. :word:

I'm a spider-man fan first and foremost. I love the genre, but Spidey is my first love and even I don't want a sinister six movie. It will be a train wreck, I can all but guarantee it.

This about sums it up for me.

At least Suicide Squad has a (stellar) cast and some sort of direction.

Suicide Squad is looking pretty good at the moment. That cast they've got, the character line up, everything... muy nice. Excited.

Then again, it's Drew Goddard who's handling Sinister Six. I couldn't stop taking that into account even if I tried. I love his last movie to bits and a lot of the stuff he's done is a great track record to have... and the fact that this is a Sony movie simply doesn't trump that. Outside of the context of these two films, I really would call him a more exciting talent than David Ayer. If the movies were to swap directors, I'm positive that having Goddard in charge of a DC property would be regarded as a huge, gigantic plus around these parts.

So I wouldn't put it past S6 to one day look as good as Suicide Squad does now. In terms of success, I honestly think it's still too early to tell. 2 years ago, how many would have foretold that Guardians of the Galaxy would be a bigger hit than the Nolan-produced Man of Steel, in every single sense? Or just at the beginning of this year, who would have put DOFP above TASM2? Look at those films now. Surprises are possible.

But I'm excited for both.

Right Now Suicide Squad. What a cast thist movie just announced for this movie.

This about sums it up for me.

At least Suicide Squad has a (stellar) cast and some sort of direction.

That cast is top-notch, my interest leveled has dramatically risen.
tumblr_mfzlb9ZvGP1ry9j9eo1_500.gif

Truth be told I honestly think it's possible that Sinister Six won't even happen. It'll stay in development hell for a bit and be dropped, just like the supposed Venom spin-off that's been in the works since 2007. At least, that's what I hope.

That SS cast is all kinds of crazy. Definately can't wait to see that movie.

If they announce Oprah as Waller then every middle class housewife will probably buy a ticket to see Suicide Squad and wonder why there isn't a magazine subscription and laptop under their seats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"