Suicide Squad vs Sinister Six: which villain movie are you looking forward to more?

My vote for Suicide Squad back when this thread was made has just been reassured even more after last night.

I thought SS was going to be a bunch of Z-list villains are some crap like The Losers a few years back. That announcement still has my mouth wide open.

The one that won't feature Dane DeHAWHAW's Butthead-on-meth.

Suicide Squad. i'm a huge spider-man fan but with the route that sonys taking with that pile of crap goblin i have no hope for the rest of the six

Have to change "neither" to "Suicide Squad" - big announcement yesterday!!

I voted Suicide Squad anyway, but that announcement last night has simply put it leagues and leagues ahead of S6. That cast is amazing!

Even a Marvel fan like me would vote for Suicide Squad over Sinister Six.

While I've been a fan of the Sinister Six longer than I've been a fan of the Suicide Squad, the movie incarnations of Spidey's villains so far don't leave me enthralled at the prospect of a film about them, and I don't yet really buy the notion that they need a film of their own beyond Sony straining to artificially recreate that "shared universe" formula. So my vote goes to Suicide Squad, even moreso with the casting announcements and the news that The Joker will be involved.

I find it funny that the Sinister Six option has 6 votes. :hehe:

*Disclaimer - Vote may increase. If so, please disregard this post*

I'm more surprised about the neither option being so little. Surely there are more who simply aren't interested in either team

This is one of the most lopsided polls I remember on this site, but rightfully so.

If it was Suicide Squad vs Thunderbolts, I'd give the anticipation a draw, but as Keyser Soze said (I'm applying what he said to Webb series only, Raimi did a good job with them): None of the Spider-Man villains were done right on screen.

I like it that way.
It needs to stay at 6 votes.

Proud contributor.

Wonder if it's the same group of people who voted TASM2 as the Best 2014 CBM in the other thread. :o

That's the REAL Sinister Six right there. :oldrazz:

Margot Robbie.

Just because of her :o Yeah I voted for ASM2, gonna cry?

Geez.

I'm excited for both, but more over to Suicide Squad because of my love for DC Comics.

Just pretend Sinister 6 only has 5 votes. If I could change my vote, I would. :p

Suicide Squad is directed and written by David Ayer who wrote and directed the best war film since Saving Private Ryan and also got a damn good performance out of Shia.

Also they got Jared ****ing Leto as the Joker!!!

Comparing Suicide Squad to Sinister Six is like comparing Nas to Soulja Boy.

Margot Robbie.

Just because of her :o Yeah I voted for ASM2, gonna cry?

Geez.

Everyone has their own taste. Just think it's funny in a year with 3 other CBMs that most of the people on a CB messageboard think are higher shelf of comic book films, that a small handful of posters are sticking with one that's divisive and at best mediocre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"