Super Smash Bros. Brawl--Wii Exclusive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can do alright with the Ice Climbers. Essentially, I can beat just about anyone with anyone except Olimar in Brawl. Good god damn he's terrible. I think Olimar is the worst they've ever put in a game

i've actually kicked ass with olimar.. he just is a completely diff game play. He's kinda like ness... both are pretty hard to master.

Yeah. When the game first came out I could kick ass with Olimar haven't played with him in a while so that might not be the same nowadays.

i've actually kicked ass with olimar.. he just is a completely diff game play. He's kinda like ness... both are pretty hard to master.

Ness is still one of my favorite fighters. Hard to master, but if you do, you can do major damage. :D

Yeah. When the game first came out I could kick ass with Olimar haven't played with him in a while so that might not be the same nowadays.

Yes, you have, you neglectful, neglectful human being you. :p

The final boss, Tabu or whatever the hell his name is, is extremely difficult. I almost threw the damned controller out the window in frustration

When it came to Tabu, I used my old Master Hand strategy.

I got Pikachu and did his corkscrew jumping attack. Multiple hits every time. Beautiful thing.

I'll have to try that. My problem is he has that one move that one hit KO's without fail and he uses it each time I throw out a new fighter. Very frustrating

Not just Pikachu. Look around for any character who has an attack that does multiple hits. Almost all of Zelda's non-power attacks do that. Samus' jump attack too, I think.

Was his one-hit KO a huge beam attack? It's been a while, and I've forgotten a bit. Like all boss fights in all games with crap like that, look at Tabu to see if he does anything just before that attack, and jump away when appropriate.

His one hit attack is this big ass Red Ring that he unleashes and it pretty much takes up the whole damned screen. I've almost beaten him a few times, dodging that ring'o'death is tough

Midna(human form) should be in the next game. And not just as a Zelda-Clone.

I wouldn't mind it if they got a few more third part players in the next one. Maybe Nintendo could mend fences with Rare and get Banjo in the next one. That would be kick ass. AND since they already had Sonic, why not get Tails and Knuckles??

Waluigi shoudn't have been an assist trophy. Shoulda just been in the damn game.

I finally picked this game up after about a year of letting it collect dust. I got my ass kicked by CPUs set to 3. Clearly, I'm rusty.

I've been playing it just about everyday since I got my Wii two weeks ago. I'll get in training mode and mess around a bit, work on some techniques. Right now I'm learning Snake's DACUS.

The last Smash Bros. game, like the one before that, was a smorgasboard of characters. There weren't just Nintendo developed characters, but the likes of Sonic and Snake also made an appearance.

No More Heroes designer Goichi Suda is already making off-handed remarks about his desire to see NMH hero Travis Touchdown in the next Smash Bros.. Says Suda:

I love him (Travis), and I want him to be a huge star. That's why I'm working very hard to make this game as interesting as possible. Maybe in the future, we can see him fighting alongside Link in the next Smash Bros. [laughs] That would be great.

Yes, yes it would.

I don't know if many of you have played the title, but he would make a fun addition

I've played the first one and he's a little more vulgar than even Snake, so I don't know how he'd work alongside characters like this.

I think he'd work fine in it. Sure, he's vulgar and stuff in his own game, but it's not like he has to be like that in Smash Bros. He's just goofy, fun and over-the-top. He doesn't have to curse or demand sex after winning a match in a Smash Bros. title. He can just scream his nonsense phrases, ex. "Put the strawberry on the shortcake!" and be generally cool

Nintendo should release a 16-bit SSB game on Wii Ware.

Waluigi shoudn't have been an assist trophy. Shoulda just been in the damn game.
I feel the same way, but I see why many would have taken a knife to Nitendo. Mostly beacuse he has never been in a "REAL" mario game.

But how is this any different from Baseball, or Soccer, or Party?

They are knock offs. I know even Brainiac 8 will back me up on this. I have nothing against Wario. He was in a Game Boy game, unlike Waluigi. But if they ever do put him in a game I would want him to be in the new Smash Bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"