Supergirl Supergirl Season 2 Episode 15 "Exodus" - MAJOR SPOILERS

Did no one notice when Lillian Luthor told Jeremiah he was the only Superman they needed? Helloooooooooooo.....

I noticed. And I wonder how she feels about that now after he betrayed them?

I think the next time he appears, he should be fully brain-washed and borg-ified to really make him Cyborg Superman, as HH was a waste of that plot line. Then they can have him doing full-out, drag-out fights against Supergirl.

It would be exciting to watch Supergirl fight against a real Cyborg Superman, costume and all!:D

And heart-breaking considering how close they got to getting him back this time...:(

Last edited:
Yeah, because modern 20-somethings need advice from modern 30-somethings on the best way to use the Internet for information. :facepalm:

And I think the crux of the issue was more of a moral dilemma and not a technical one. She had to know she was putting her job at risk there.

And I think the crux of the issue was more of a moral dilemma and not a technical one. She had to know she was putting her job at risk there.

It was obvious she knew she was putting her job at risk....hence the line
"Snapper will crucify me"...

I wish she were willing to actually make it a stand of conviction. Less whining about "But I did the right thing, how could you punish me?"

I wish she were willing to actually make it a stand of conviction. Less whining about "But I did the right thing, how could you punish me?"

I don't think she took it that way at all, nor did she say it....she did say anything like that...she said "You refused to run the story....I thought what I was doing was right...." and she took her lumps, she never asked why she was being fired...

And in the very next scene with Alex and Jonn you see the end game. They all did the "right thing" for the "wrong reasons" and that is the foundation of the moral dilemma with each of the storylines in this episode.

A good episode, not quite as good as last weeks overall but in terms of an epic action ending it was better.

7/10

Random thoughts:

- Man those aliens that got abducted at the start of the episode were some of the crappest looking aliens haha
- Alex was annoying again this episode although for understandable reasons this time at least.
- Why didn't J'onn just use his mind reading abilities to find out what the captive knew?
- I feel like Snapper would have realised Supergirl was Kara, I didn't like the interview, at least the way it was done. Something more along the lines of her interview with Cat in Season 1 where she kept her distance.
- why is Jimmy still on this show? he made the briefest of cameos this week. He's not needed at all.
- Jeremiah and Alex's scene in her apartment was quality. Very good acting, Dean Cain is a lot better of an actor than he once was. I wasn't expecting it to be J'onn at all either, that was well done.
- "You're the only Superman we need" heh, loved that
- it's still a bit weird just seeing aliens out in the open
- Alex rogue agent, oh boy
- Lena in this episode felt like a forced cameo
- Well Jeremiah's turn didn't last long, one of my big complaints about Supergirl this season has been how they've rushed through storylines. I mean I don't want them to last overly long but they always feel an episode or two short.
- Jeremiah vs Henshaw was cool.
- Supergirl vs the ship was awesome too. Action this week some of the best on the show.
- I actually think Snapper was right to fire Kara, what she did may have been morally right but professionally it was a massive no no. I liked that we got to see a little more to Snapper aswell.
- Awesome cliffhanger finally get to see Kevin Sorbo and Teri Hatcher.

A good episode, not quite as good as last weeks overall but in terms of an epic action ending it was better.

7/10

Random thoughts:

- Man those aliens that got abducted at the start of the episode were some of the crappest looking aliens haha
- Alex was annoying again this episode although for understandable reasons this time at least.
- Why didn't J'onn just use his mind reading abilities to find out what the captive knew?
- I feel like Snapper would have realised Supergirl was Kara, I didn't like the interview, at least the way it was done. Something more along the lines of her interview with Cat in Season 1 where she kept her distance.
- why is Jimmy still on this show? he made the briefest of cameos this week. He's not needed at all.
- Jeremiah and Alex's scene in her apartment was quality. Very good acting, Dean Cain is a lot better of an actor than he once was. I wasn't expecting it to be J'onn at all either, that was well done.
- "You're the only Superman we need" heh, loved that
- it's still a bit weird just seeing aliens out in the open
- Alex rogue agent, oh boy
- Lena in this episode felt like a forced cameo
- Well Jeremiah's turn didn't last long, one of my big complaints about Supergirl this season has been how they've rushed through storylines. I mean I don't want them to last overly long but they always feel an episode or two short.
- Jeremiah vs Henshaw was cool.
- Supergirl vs the ship was awesome too. Action this week some of the best on the show.
- I actually think Snapper was right to fire Kara, what she did may have been morally right but professionally it was a massive no no. I liked that we got to see a little more to Snapper aswell.
- Awesome cliffhanger finally get to see Kevin Sorbo and Teri Hatcher.

He said why in the episode, Cadmus had placed in his head (the Cadmus dude) a device that blocked him (Jonn), AND just like in the 4th episode??? it would kill them instantly if they were about to give up information on Cadmus.

I totally agree, as do most I think, as far as Snapper firing Kara, totally in his right as her boss.

And I think the line "You are the only Superman we need" will actually come to play later on...this isn't the last we have seen of Jeremiah.

As far as Dean Cain's acting, most of the time if the person they are acting across from is quality, it brings up their game.

Perfect example, Shailene Woodley in "Secrets of an American Teenager" was some of the absolute worst acting I have ever seen, every line was cringe worthy.....so my thoughts of her in a movie with George Clooney where she would have some very tough acting scenes did not give me much to look forward to, and DAMN, she hit those scenes with George out of the ballpark.

Last edited:
He said why in the episode, Cadmus had placed in his head (the Cadmus dude) a device that blocked him (Jonn), AND just like in the 4th episode??? it would kill them instantly if they were about to give up information on Cadmus.

I totally agree, as do most I think, as far as Snapper firing Kara, totally in his right as her boss.

And I think the line "You are the only Superman we need" will actually come to play later on...this isn't the last we have seen of Jeremiah.

As far as Dean Cain's acting, most of the time if the person they are acting across from is quality, it brings up their game.

Perfect example, Shailene Woodley in "Secrets of an American Teenager" was some of the absolute worst acting I have ever seen, every line was cringe worthy.....so my thoughts of her in a movie with George Clooney where she would have some very tough acting scenes did not give me much to look forward to, and DAMN, she hit those scenes with George out of the ballpark.

Ahh must have missed that.

I don't disagree that good actors can't bring out the best in people, I've seen it many times myself but I think in this case Cain had just got better with age. I thought he was pretty good in his one episode appearance on Smallville back in the day too and I've seen him in a few suspect TV movies but he's been decent in them.

Ahh must have missed that.

I don't disagree that good actors can't bring out the best in people, I've seen it many times myself but I think in this case Cain had just got better with age. I thought he was pretty good in his one episode appearance on Smallville back in the day too and I've seen him in a few suspect TV movies but he's been decent in them.

I just wanted to bring up my Shailene Woodley example.....it utterly BLEW MY MIND..... LOL

I just wanted to bring up my Shailene Woodley example.....it utterly BLEW MY MIND..... LOL

:woot:

Agreed about the first part. It's becoming a formula - everyone has their "touching scene w/ significant other" at the end.

Agreed here too, it's getting ridiculous. Reminds me of the Clark Lana barn scenes in Smallville, they need to cut it out.

:woot:...they need to cut it out.

I'd say, not so much 'cut it out,' as tune it down. It's alright for supporting characters to have relationships, just as much as the main character's, but keep it in the background.

I really enjoyed this episode, this was up there with the best ones from season 1 for me. Alex was great, the way she played the bomb thing was bad ass. And then Kara trying to stop the ship with Alex encouraging her calmly while her life was on the line was some really powerful stuff and a great culmination for the episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"