Superhero Cinematic Civil War - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 55

Status
Not open for further replies.
So someone was going through his tweets or somethin'?
Seems that way. Apparently Ramsey has spoken in support of Antifa in the past... wouldn't surprise me if someone was just trying find any excuse to get him into trouble.

Hardcore Snyderites are slowly becoming the alt-right's attack dogs. Just ask James Gunn, Gail Simone or Brie Larson.

All of them. I haven’t laughed or smiled at any.
So can't name one? I think the joke about shield logo on baseball caps is perfect and her delivery was great. I think you guess don't want to like her and its safe to say no matter how great the movie turns out, you are never going to like her.

So can't name one? I think the joke about shield logo on baseball caps is perfect and her delivery was great. I think you guess don't want to like her and its safe to say no matter how great the movie turns out, you are never going to like her.

Or he doesn't think her delivery is very good cause movie she isn't very good. I've seen her in several things and I think she's bad. No personality whatsoever.

This trailer is the first one to show the movie for what it's actually going to be, which is a buddy cop movie, and from that perspective the trailer works. I think the teasers may have done the film a disservice in thinking that it was going to be another type of movie, but seeing the film in this light, I'm excited by the prospects of it. The directors are comparing this film to Lethal Weapon so that's the perspective we need to look at the film.

Or he doesn't think her delivery is very good cause movie she isn't very good. I've seen her in several things and I think she's bad. No personality whatsoever.

People will point to the Oscar win as validation of her acting prowess. Which in itself is great, well done for that, but everything I've seen her in including these trailers it's all been on 'automatic', no one can tell me she looks 'bursting with energy' in these trailers.

Reminds me of Blake Lively's performance in GL 'Hal....this test....is...…….important'.

People will point to the Oscar win as validation of her acting prowess. Which in itself is great, well done for that, but everything I've seen her in including these trailers it's all been on 'automatic', no one can tell me she looks 'bursting with energy' in these trailers.

Reminds me of Blake Lively's performance in GL 'Hal....this test....is...…….important'.

Having just rewatched Green Lantern this week, I am not seeing that same performance at all. I am seeing good chemistry with SLJ. So I couldn't disagree more.

Was all of them not specific enough for you?

If you want me to go back through every piece of footage, find every joke or humorous moment, point them out and explain why they’re not funny, you’re out of luck.

You’re also making a loooot of assimptions right now, so do us both a favor and chill. Thanks.

Last edited:
Having just rewatched Green Lantern this week, I am not seeing that same performance at all. I am seeing good chemistry with SLJ. So I couldn't disagree more.

Okay. That's all cool. I'm talking line delivery and 'reaction' acting and response, not particularly chemistry, but you think it'll be okay, that's cool. I couldn't give two shoots, I won't be seeing it regardless but I hope all you MCU fans like it.

I'm not saying she isn't capable but seeing her in Kong and the trailer for this she's not doing a very good job of convincing me otherwise. Her delivery is just flat and I don't think she has any chemistry with Sam Jackson at all.

Right, like...the hell? :funny: I have zero ulterior motives here.

Right, like...the hell? :funny: I have zero ulterior motives here.

You must have, you foundry possibly dislike her acting in this mobie. You clearly hate her and want her to fail :o

:funny:

In all seriousness I've known you a whole on here and you are definitely hit one for ulterior motives. You say it as you see it, always have.

There’s been plenty of Oscar winners who have been miscast, sometimes the actor just isn’t quite right for the part.

Y'all best watch Room, Short Term 12, The Glass Castle and United States of Tara before stating things like "she's bad" because she didn't impress you in a King Kong movie, lol.

I can only go off what I've seen and she was bad inthat film. Again in the trailer I'm not liking what I'm seeing from her, flat delivery, she couldn't look any less interested. Fact is she doesn't grab me at all.

Y'all best watch Room, Short Term 12, The Glass Castle and United States of Tara before stating things like "she's bad" because she didn't impress you in a King Kong movie, lol.

Am I the only one who also really liked her in Kong? Lol

You must have, you foundry possibly dislike her acting in this mobie. You clearly hate her and want her to fail :o

:funny:

In all seriousness I've known you a whole on here and you are definitely hit one for ulterior motives. You say it as you see it, always have.

That’s exactly it. Down with Brie Larson! Down with the MCU!!

:o

Funny thing is, I thought she was bland from the beginning, but wanted to wait until we’d seen more before expressing that opinion so I wouldn’t be accused of sexism or something. So that was pointless. :funny:

I can only go off what I've seen and she was bad inthat film. Again in the trailer I'm not liking what I'm seeing from her, flat delivery, she couldn't look any less interested. Fact is she doesn't grab me at all.
I'm not saying she should, I'm just saying that's quite a huge blanket statement to make from a movie that isn't here for its actors at all. Hiddleston was horribly miscast in that movie as well. It's just hardly a film to judge actors from in general.

Was Blake that bad? For me the chemistry between her and Ryan was the best thing in the movie.

But they probably wanted to do the scenes as fast as possible so they could spend some quality time together.

I'm not saying she should, I'm just saying that's quite a blanket statement to make from a movie that isn't here for its actors at all.

But as I said I can only go off what I've seen, so until I see her in something where she grabs me then that's my thoughts on her as an actress.

Scott Pilgrim, too

ConsiderateYoungApatosaur-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back