SUPERMAN in Justice League Discussion Thread

It seams they are going after people who physically embody the characters.

I haven't seen cudmore "act' so i have no basis to hate him or love him for that matter.

Ive seen more acting from arnie hammer than i have of cudmore.

And he also isnt as big as he used to be. In X2 he was a monster but lost considerable size in the part 3.

If superman isnt the focus of the film, i could possibly see cudmore as supes(he definately has the farm boy look)

I mean if hammer is Bats, we are goig to need a pretty damn big supes too!

Yeah that is how I feel too, that is why I will say it I am on the Cudmore bandwagon, Hammer is tall then you put him in the batsuit the cowl is going to make him taller, so like I said before we need a tall Superman.

c'mon.. it's supes. he has to have a major presence.

Yea supes and bats are probably the main focal points of the film.

Well if the rumors are true the villains are max lord and his omacs which would be the the focal villain and then talia could possibly be a secondary villain or if the one rumor is she was the mastermind behind max lord.

Well if the rumors are true the villains are max lord and his omacs which would be the the focal villain and then talia could possibly be a secondary villain or if the one rumor is she was the mastermind behind max lord.
That's gonna be awesome

talia's hot with a russian accent, right?

000-19.jpg

in the first pic someone widend the neck and made the S A Little bit bigger, and in the 2nd pic he looks just the same as in Superman Returns, Which one would you guy's like more for the JLA movie?

that manipped pic...damn! you hit the nail on the head. i personally loved the SR suit....but those small alterations make it look 100% better. great job!

he just looks a little bulkier, and while i think having a superman larger than what routh was is just plain stupid (because it makes the clark character that much more unbelievable!) i think the darker colors, and subtle neckline/undies change kicks ass!!!

oh and the boots too!

Leave Brandon Routh as Superman out of Justice League Bull****.

**** JUSTICE LEAGUE MOVIE.

more I look at cudmore, the more I like him as Superman
1.jpg

3.jpg

more I look at cudmore, the more I like him as Superman
1.jpg

3.jpg

He may have the body, but he is too tall. Not to mention he have a gap tooth. I don't want Supes to have a gap tooth. Oh yeah, Cudmore can't act enough to pull off Supes. no thanks.

That look's so real, was it a TV movie?

Hey Steel, haven't been on here in a lil' while - sorry i didn't post back sooner. Yeah, that's the trailer. Unfortunately, that is all they ever did with the fan film. It wasn't ever completed. Billy Smith was pining for the role of Supes for a good long while when Superman Returns was announced. He was trying to get support from fans so that movie execs could notice.

I haven't seen anyone like Smith who looks like a 10 in the suit since our boy Reeve. I'm not sure of his acting ability. But shoot, that can always be worked on. He doesn't look terrible anyway, from what the clips show. At this stage with the way the Supes movies are being postponed and if Singer gets the boot and Routh goes with him, Smith is real cool with me. Not a fan of the Returns storyline. I wish they had finished this World's Greatest fan film. It looked real good. And they got Clark Bartram who plays Batman in this trailer. He also played Batman in the fan film Batman: Dead End.

What do you think of him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"