SUPERMAN in Justice League Discussion Thread

well i think superman needs to be taller than the rest (well maybe not J'onn).

Whether the actor is 6 or 6'2" or 6"8(LOL) dosnt really matter as long as they are the tallest and most intimidating actor in the film(physically).

DJ as supes with hammer as bats is ridiculous!

Arnold had an amazing physique but wasn't extremely tall. If the movie caters to the short sature(even though 6 isnt really short lol) we won't have a problem.

You run into problems with say, someone like Keaton(who i loved as bats) who is really in real life on the short side, is pretty slim, is cast opposite bigger actors. He still comes across as a little batman.

Laurence Fishburne would do a good martian manhunter, but i'm not sure how tall he is

yea his height and look is just not totally right for supes.

well hammer for bats i am warming up to him. I wasnt at first when i found out he was only 21. If there is any bruce scenes they could easily make him look older. Also once i seen some photos, and clips of him he has a good voice and presence and would make a good bats.

Im actually starting to really appreciate this cast too.

Yea i am fine with brod as wally, gale a bit for ww, and common for gl it out of the rumor names i would just hate if dj is supes. As i stated above he doesnt have the look or height for supes.

well hammer for bats i am warming up to him. I wasnt at first when i found out he was only 21. If there is any bruce scenes they could easily make him look older. Also once i seen some photos, and clips of him he has a good voice and presence and would make a good bats.
I hope he does good :O

Im actually starting to really appreciate this cast too.

all but D.J.

Yea i am fine with brod as wally, gale a bit for ww, and common for gl it out of the rumor names i would just hate if dj is supes. As i stated above he doesnt have the look or height for supes.

Nobody likes D.J. :down

So true and i do really hope once we do get the cast for the film Dj is not in the cast at all.

Well the top rumored guy for aquaman has been the guy who played issac the painter guy from season 1 of heroes. I really havent heard any other names for aquaman besides his.

i dont know, i thought he was a good actor in heroes. but really counts on what version of aquaman they are going to use and if they are going to go serious or campy route for him. I hope they take the character serious. But i feel bad for who does end up aquaman because alot of comic people think he is a stupid character.

i dont know, i thought he was a good actor in heroes. but really counts on what version of aquaman they are going to use and if they are going to go serious or campy route for him. I hope they take the character serious. But i feel bad for who does end up aquaman because alot of comic people think he is a stupid character.
Aquaman has always been one of my favorite's :csad:
I hope they do him serious, with a little humer like in the JLU cartoons

yea only things i have seen aquaman from is the old superfriends cartoon and justice league. Plus smallville and the unaired mercy reef pilot.

probably justice league since i saw more of him there. but we should stop talking about other guys and get back to superman talk since this is superman thread.

Santiago Cabrera [Issaz Mendez] is the Top of the rumored Aquaman actors, but there were also a Model called Rusty Joiner [He Would be my choice] and the possibility of Andy Whitfield end up with the role.

About the size discussion:

If Daniel Cudmore is Choses as Superman, he Would be the tallest of the group. Then, It would be Armie Hammer, the Batman, and the rest.

J'oon, being a CGI Character, can be as tall as the director want.

About the size discussion:

If Daniel Cudmore is Choses as Superman, he Would be the tallest of the group. Then, It would be Armie Hammer, the Batman, and the rest.

J'oon, being a CGI Character, can be as tall as the director want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"