Shazam Superman in Shazam Thread

DZPWP0fXkAA2Ynx.jpg

Looks like Henry is in a long; black robe. The Super-suit is in our presence!

:jd::jd::jd::jd:

I hope we get something official soon. Maybe a simple shot of Cavs in costume next to Levi.

And if it does get confirmation I cannot wait to see Cav and Levi Shazam/Supes fan art.

What news?

Henry is allegedly showing up at SDCC next month to release some involved Superman appearance, either as a straight cameo in one of the upcoming films or issue an 'official' statement on MoS sequel update.

Henry is allegedly showing up at SDCC next month to release some involved Superman appearance, either as a straight cameo in one of the upcoming films or issue an 'official' statement on MoS sequel update.

giphy.gif

I think his active role in Shazam will be a cameo and I keep thinking how cool would it be if it was as Clark Kent and he met Billy Batson at a diner. They’re talking and look at the window to see... Black Adam.

hqdefault.jpg

1639787-showcase_black_adam.jpg

Also I think he is gonna have a presence throughout the film in that Billy will be a Superman fan and we’ll see images of Superman and maybe news footage etc.

I have nothing to say, I will wait till Henry says something that clears the confusion.

I think his active role in Shazam will be a cameo and I keep thinking how cool would it be if it was as Clark Kent and he met Billy Batson at a diner. They’re talking and look at the window to see... Black Adam.

hqdefault.jpg

1639787-showcase_black_adam.jpg

Also I think he is gonna have a presence throughout the film in that Billy will be a Superman fan and we’ll see images of Superman and maybe news footage etc.

I think that would be a smart way to go about it.

His influence is all over this film.

DiuPq1HVsAAPFvw.jpg

sz-cc-screencaps-28.jpeg

Don't see this working with the Superman we have in this universe - I can't picture him as anyone's mentor.

IKR. Day 1 - Kills villain, lots of casualties and collateral damage. Dies to 2nd villain encounter. No other hero has made as many mistakes as Snyder's Superman lol. Also, he keeps asking advice from Martha and duppy dads so he still needs mentoring himself.

It's just weird. JL wants to tells us that Superman was so hopeful and inspirational. I guess we have to take their word on it and treat it like a retcon.

Don't get your hopes up about Superman. They're probably gonna keep him on the sidelines after Justice League.

Same. And who knows what will survive the edit room. If they were going to do a cameo, it would be very minor because they wouldn't want to steal any spotlight away from Shazam when all of the Superman-centric movies have been failures in one way or another. It would probably be done just to pacify Henry Cavill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"