Superman & Lois General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS!)

I think Superman needs to be away from TV for awhile because we have hundreds of hours of Superman TV with Lois and Clark, Smallville, Supergirl, and now Superman and Lois.

I don't see future Superman TV shows matching the quality of Superman and Lois.

Yeah, sadly the writing was on the wall with this. That said, as a lifelong Superman fan who didn't like the casting of Tyler Hoechlin as Supes when it first happened, he really won me over and became one of my favorites in the role. And honestly, the show has some of the best live action Superman moments.

I can't tell you how many times I rewatched the pilot in the first week the series came out. Which is crazy, I almost didn't even want to give it a chance! I will miss the series, but hoping it ends on a high note.

So basically, me and a few other people from the cast are now guest stars instead of series regulars, and so we’ll be in about three episodes at least. But, at least you guys get a Season 4. We almost got cancelled, so at least we got a Season 4.

So we know a few cast members will return at least for 3 episodes.

Im just annoyed that not only is this the LAST season but they CUT THE BUDGET to hell and back as well.

I think Superman needs to be away from TV for awhile because we have hundreds of hours of Superman TV with Lois and Clark, Smallville, Supergirl, and now Superman and Lois.

I don't see future Superman TV shows matching the quality of Superman and Lois.

I dont think we need to worry about that. WB has no platform on designated network on broadcast tv now and I dont see ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS being interested in Superman.

Maybe it will be their most expensive season as they build an entirely new farm with the money used to pay former regular actors. :o

That would definitely be great, it would be really awkward for him to just disappear.

If Superman and Lois win awards from either award shows, it's a good way to end it on a high note.

Id be surprised if they didn't pending any scheduling conflicts.

Still a shame that they cut the budget for a final season.

This will be the first time that we've had both a Superman TV show and movie in production at the same time since Smallville and Superman Returns (2005-2006).

Last edited:
Them knowing ahead of time that this is the final season at least allows them to put their all into it, but also provide some actual finality with no dangling threads.

This will be the first time that we've had a both Superman TV show and movie in production at the same time since Smallville and Superman Returns (2005-2006).
Yep. The show has already beat expectations. Hopefully the film does too.

I’m going to rewatch some season 3 episodes of S&L. It kinda makes me sad a little but round this time of year the CW shows but particularly the Arrowverse shows would be back from winter break in January so I’m going to watch a couple of episodes to get my CW DC fix because after this final season that’s it. 20+ years from the WB to the CW I’ve been watching all the WB/CW DC television series since I was 12 and it started with Smallville all the way till now and it’s kinda surreal that after this year there won’t be anymore. So kinda sad a little but looking forward to the final season of Superman and Lois and hopefully DC film and television is moving in the right direction but I trust James Gunn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"