Superman & Lois General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS!)

I rewatched the OC a couple months ago, and she guest-starred in a couple eps. Jealous of her genes - she hasn’t aged since 2004.

I really hope they keep Superman's theme music from the Supergirl series. I really love it and think it fits the character perfectly.

Also, am I understanding correctly that this show will be set in Smallville?

tenor.gif

Looks like that role wasn’t Mercy then

Also looks like others are having their first day of filming today

Looks like that role wasn’t Mercy then

Amusing to think the first villain we hear about (other than "The Stranger") for this show is likely originally a Supergirl villain, especially after all the "SG is stealing all of Superman's villains!" nonsense. :hehe:

Amusing to think the first villain we hear about (other than "The Stranger") for this show is likely originally a Supergirl villain, especially after all the "SG is stealing all of Superman's villains!" nonsense. :hehe:

Well, I guess it won't be long then before we get news for the casting of this "iconic" character.:o

ZealousScornfulJapanesebeetle-size_restricted.gif

Given that he's almost certainly wearing the suit under that robe/coat, the high collar on it suggests to me that the rumors about the suit having a New 52-esque collar were probably accurate.

So I'm guessing the iconic hair curl has been officially retired, seeing as how neither Henry or Tyler have sported the look.

Given that he's almost certainly wearing the suit under that robe/coat, the high collar on it suggests to me that the rumors about the suit having a New 52-esque collar were probably accurate.

Which is odd since it would make more sense to go with a "Rebirth" inspired costume, given the content of this show.

Which is odd since it would make more sense to go with a "Rebirth" inspired costume, given the content of this show.
I'm guessing it either has to do with an easier cape attachment OR they just made the same observation some of us did, which was that the collar on the black suit looked damn good on Tyler in "Elseworlds."

I'm guessing it either has to do with an easier cape attachment OR they just made the same observation some of us did, which was that the collar on the black suit looked damn good on Tyler in "Elseworlds."

Well, I just hope that the new suit isn't just the a repainted version of the one used in "Elseworlds". They're really putting a lot of hype into this new suit, so I hope that it delivers.

Who on earth is Leslie Larr? And I see they're sticking with the double L names.

As the article mentions, there was a “Lesla-Lar” character in the comics. She was a Kryptonian foe of Supergirl who (at one point) was in cahoots with Lex Luthor. So if the sound-alike name isn't a coincidence, “Leslie Larr” is probably a villain.

They should've used Routh's Superman for this show. I mean the kids look almost as old as their parents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"