Superman & Lois General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS!)

This really takes me back to when they were prepping Plano for Smallville back in the Man of Steel filming days. So excited for the this show.

This really takes me back to when they were prepping Plano for Smallville back in the Man of Steel filming days. So excited for the this show.

Oh yeah, those were the days.

supermaninplano.jpg

I remember on how a lot of us here (including me) were trying to figure out the identity of the Mo-Cap character seen in the photos. Speculations varied, with some believing that it was a battle droid while others thought that it was a creature from the Phantom Zone. In any case, we were just happy that Superman was finally going to take on an supervillain on the big screen.

I can't wait to see on what this show delivers when it comes to its own action sequences. Granted, they're working on a CW television budget. However, the CW-DCTV shows have managed to produce some memorable sequences in the past so I'm expecting the same from "Superman and Lois".

Oh yeah, those were the days.

supermaninplano.jpg

I remember on how a lot of us here (including me) were trying to figure out the identity of the Mo-Cap character seen in the photos. Speculations varied, with some believing that it was a battle droid while others thought that it was a creature from the Phantom Zone. In any case, we were just happy that Superman was finally going to take on an supervillain on the big screen.

I can't wait to see on what this show delivers when it comes to its own action sequences. Granted, they're working on a CW television budget. However, the CW-DCTV shows have managed to produce some memorable sequences in the past so I'm expecting the same from "Superman and Lois".

Haha yeah and those figures came out with like a robot man so some people thought mo cap man was that. Sone figured Doomsday. Fun times.

Well from what I’ve been reading online it’s a CW Budget with assistance from HBO Max so sounds like the production qualities may actually be higher.

Well from what I’ve been reading online it’s a CW Budget with assistance from HBO Max so sounds like the production qualities may actually be higher.

This is definitely news to me. I hope that it's true.

Currently, the fight between Superman and Doctor Destiny from "Elseworlds" remains as my favorite fight sequence that involves Tyler's version.

This is definitely news to me. I hope that it's true.

Currently, the fight between Superman and Doctor Destiny from "Elseworlds" remains as my favorite fight sequence that involves Tyler's version.

I can’t say 100% it is the truth but I’ve seen it mentioned online even more so recently. Like I think they’re footing the bill for building Smallville.

Yeah that was pretty good.

#Releasethenewsuit

I wish we would get a photo of Tyler's new costume. I hope the CW have the sense to release it before they start shooting in open areas.

#Releasethenewsuit

I wish we would get a photo of Tyler's new costume. I hope the CW have the sense to release it before they start shooting in open areas.
I dunno...last time the set pics looked better than the official one. :hehe:

I dunno...last time the set pics looked better than the official one. :hehe:
I'm still baffled by that first picture they gave us, all the people that must have looked at that desaturated poorly angled picture that made Hoechlin look like Bert from the Muppets with a lazy eye, and they decided that it would totally be a good idea to not only release it, but make it the main picture they would use to try and sell people on their new Superman.

I'm still baffled by that first picture they gave us, all the people that must have looked at that desaturated poorly angled picture that made Hoechlin look like Bert from the Muppets with a lazy eye, and they decided that it would totally be a good idea to not only release it, but make it the main picture they would use to try and sell people on their new Superman.

Can someone show this picture again pls? I wanna see that mess :)

#Releasethenewsuit

They surely will the CW is usually quite good at that, not like the movies sometimes

I am 99% sure that wasn’t Tyler and his head was photoshopped on. Thank god those set pics leaked and then we got some really cool images of him later and in later appearances

33C3D47F-7D8A-4E62-8659-B606B5E8286B.png
93179C5B-A633-4AEB-8A8E-AC56DC5B4792.jpeg
61F7811C-4B18-4BA8-829B-E09E9DCF4EF1.png

Can someone show this picture again pls? I wanna see that mess :)

DBA49CA6-AFD6-44ED-BA6E-4DAFE236DA51.jpeg

I haven't been following with other productions that had started post COVID-19, but are the actors going to be restricted on what kind of physical contact their characters can have with each other (i.e. fights, kisses, hugs, handshakes, etc.)?

I haven't been following with other productions that had started post COVID-19, but are the actors going to be restricted on what kind of physical contact their characters can have with each other (i.e. fights, kisses, hugs, handshakes, etc.)?

It’s a good question, my wife loves her soap operas (I’m in UK) and they have been socially distancing in those. Not seen anyone holding hands, kissing etc. But I’ve seen some TV shows not even dramas and people have been sat close to each other so I think maybe we could see some close contact. Maybe like a hug or something but I wouldn’t expect them to be kissing.

It’s a good question, my wife loves her soap operas (I’m in UK) and they have been socially distancing in those. Not seen anyone holding hands, kissing etc. But I’ve seen some TV shows not even dramas and people have been sat close to each other so I think maybe we could see some close contact. Maybe like a hug or something but I wouldn’t expect them to be kissing.

Leave it to COVID-19 to stop DC’s most iconic couple from sharing kisses on the small screen.:o

Maybe they can have everyone wear rubber lips for the kiss scenes. I mean, it worked for Robin.

tenor.gif

Leave it to COVID-19 to stop DC’s most iconic couple from sharing kisses on the small screen.:o

Maybe they can have everyone wear rubber lips for the kiss scenes. I mean, it worked for Robin.

tenor.gif

:funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"