SUPERMAN PRIME (holding nothing back) vs GOKU (with full access to the Dragon Balls)

Discussion in 'Misc. TV Series' started by TheBlueWolf, Feb 20, 2006.

?

WHO WOULD WIN???

1. SUPERMAN PRIME (maxed out holding nothing back)

2. GOKU (maxed out with full access to the Dragon Balls)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Harlekin Business

Wizard Magazine is like every other fanfiction. It proves nothing.

2. Ultimate_Superman Registered

How is that a speculation? Did you read DC One Million????? The Superman of that time was given more power by Superman Prime. Superman Prime at the end of the series brought back Krypton and gave life to Lois again. Goku would put up a brave fight but he will not beat him. Superman Prime doesn't even need the sun anymore. See your thinking of Superman not Superman Prime is a living God and no matter how much Goku would try he would fail.

3. Bizzybone Registered

Gee what a superman fan. Goku already beat superman in wizard magazine so thank you for basically saying nothing. Why don;t you post pictures of him doing that. You will make everyone else happy if you do. besides that, Shenron Goku can just wish supermanprime to his deat. it's been proven already and agreed that goku can and will beat him. Do all us a favor and show some evidence, otherwise it's just speculation nothing else.[​IMG]

4. Ultimate_Superman Registered

it was said that Goku by (Wizard) could be Superman not Superman Prime. When your talking about Superman Prime you are talking about a whole other person. Thats the problem you guys are thinking of Superman he man who is white and wears red,blue and yellow. Superman Prime is just stright gold all over and a God.

5. Bizzybone Registered

Supermanprime is not a God...stop making things up for godsakes. Wizard said that superman (pre-crisis) will lose to a super saiyan 1.:supes:

6. Harlekin Business

Not only that, but Wizard is in no way canon for either the DBZ or Superman universe. And to get this out of the way immediately: I'd say the exact same thing if they had decided Superman beats Gokuu. Wizard is just a piece of fanfiction in magazine-form.

7. Bizzybone Registered

it doesn't matter if you tore it to a thousand pieces. That strictly doesn;t mean that it's fantasy, It happened.[​IMG]

8. Harlekin Business

Yes it does. It was not endorsed by either companies.

9. Bizzybone Registered

So what...it's obvious that superma lost to Goku. I bet you burned it in the lake of fire along with D.C.

10. Harlekin Business

Therefore it is not canon and cannot be used in debates.

11. Bizzybone Registered

it's not canon and should be used in debates. It's okay if you tore into a thousand pieces lmao. deal with it, it happened so we must take it into consideraton.

12. Harlekin Business

If I write an editorial and publish it in a magazine in which it states that Superman beat Gokuu, should it therefore be taken into consideration? No. The only reason you use Wizard is because it adheres to your opinion.

It is normal to not use non-canon items in debates, since they invalidate your points. Superman and Gokuu have never met in either of the respective universes, only in a fanfic.

13. Bizzybone Registered

yes...but who won that fight, goku so stop talking out of your ass. It's okay if you burned it so did d.c. You don;t need to post ****e yourself into dbz.

14. Ultimate_Superman Registered

Oh my god, you really need to read DC One Million to understand who Superman Prime is.

15. Harlekin Business

Do I deny Gokuu won in Wizard? No.
    Do I deny Wizard's worth? Yes.

If I gave you articles that tell you Superman beats Gokuu, would you disregard them or not?

16. Bizzybone Registered

Supermanprime is nothing compared to goku.

17. SSJ4_Mikael Guest

True, but I've gotta say that sometimes you have no idea what your talking about.

SSJ Gokuu vs 100% Furiza
    Goku: 150 000 000
    Furiza: 120 000 000
    In power level.
    I really don't know where you found that crapy list you been posting all over the place.

SSJ4 Gojiita is stated to be the stronget fighter of all time in Doraganbaru, so:
    SSJ4 Gojiita >> Gokuu merged with Shenlon.

It aint even stated that Gokuu got any power cause of the fusion with Shenlon.
    Shenlon = Ethernal Dragon
    Gokuu + Shenlon = Ethernal Gokuu

And remember King Pikkoro killed Shenlon in DB.
    So if Gokuu got any power at all it wouldent make a big difference.

18. My vengeance Guest

Now,where did you get that from?I think you need to cut a zero from each one...

19. hippie_hunter The King is Back!

Goku > Superman

Goku < Superman Prime

End of debate

20. saiyan jedi Registered

21. Bizzybone Registered

Goku's power is immeasurable at the end of gt.

22. Bizzybone Registered

Ultra-Herald is delusional lol. Just like devil hulk.

23. Ultra-Herald9 Registered

Okay bizzybone BRING ME PROOF!!!! When was it stated that Goku's powers were immeasurable! Until Akira Toriyama actually states that Goku became that powerful then its not true.

24. Bizzybone Registered

Bring me proof about supermanprime. First of all, you lied when you said that he was superman 1 million in the future. You have no proof whatsoever so please stop it. Go to the superman forum or something. You can show you admiration for the manofsteel. Stop torturing Dbz fans. Even Guyvejay, who knows way more than you, said that Goku becomes immortal at the end of gt.

25. Ultra-Herald9 Registered

What are you talking about! I never freakin said that Superman Prime is Superman 1,000,000!!!! I freakin posted what he did at the end of DC One Million! Who cares what Guyverjay says about Goku that still doesn't make the statement correct!!!