SUPERMAN PRIME (holding nothing back) vs GOKU (with full access to the Dragon Balls)

Ultra-Herald9 said:
What are you talking about! I never freakin said that Superman Prime is Superman 1,000,000!!!! I freakin posted what he did at the end of DC One Million! Who cares what Guyverjay says about Goku that still doesn't make the statement correct!!!

Yep, Guyverjay stated that Goku is immortal at the end of Gt. Quit being bias and listen to the Guyver for a change.:mad: You said that supermanprime is superman 1 million in the neart future lma0. You remind of Krypton because you never stop.

First off bringing into this Guyverjay doesn't make about anything Goku canon. I'd like to see the quote of me stating that Superman Prime was Superman 1,000,000.

Oh Lord, this is a hard decision. But come on, Full Access Goku is unstoppable. :D

Ultra-Herald9 said:
First off bringing into this Guyverjay doesn't make about anything Goku canon. I'd like to see the quote of me stating that Superman Prime was Superman 1,000,000.

Goku is immortal. Thank you but come again...your more delusional than Devil hulk lmao.

actually, Superman Prime is Superman One Million... Superman Prime stayed in the sun for a thousand years, and after he came out, he called himself Superman One Million

:up:
kakarot069 said:
actually, Superman Prime is Superman One Million... Superman Prime stayed in the sun for a thousand years, and after he came out, he called himself Superman One Million

Thank you Kakarot, you are like a life savior.:)

kakarot069 said:

Wow, that is cheesy. WTF did he do hibernating in the sun for a gazillion years.

Mr. Socko said:
Wow, that is cheesy. WTF did he do hibernating in the sun for a gazillion years.

Lmao...that sounds so ******ed. Why would he do this lol??? :supes:

Bizzybone said:
Lmao...that sounds so ******ed. Why would he do this lol??? :supes:

Leaguer would kill you if he ever saw you diss on something ever created from the mind of Grant Morrison

i thought the idea of seeing a different Superman than the one we already know intriguing because it's something we never have seen before... That's why I like the whole Crisis thing.

GOKU (maxed out with full access to the Dragon Balls)

because he can also have kryptonite with him and stuff.

SSJ4_Mikael said:
You are dearly misstaken.
And i can even see that you know nothing about Doragonbaru.
1) Gokuu didnt get any power by "fusing" with Shenlon.

But if you mean Gokuu in his strongest form...
Sûpâ Saiyajin Fô Son-Gokuu

Hahahahaha.

If Gokuu didnt hold back at any time when he fought he would rip down the universe.

Sûpâ Boo could blow a whole through 1 dimention to an other.

Gokuu would break through so many dimentions with his blast Superman would be torn into pieces.

One fact is that.
The Doragonbaru characters surpasses eachother so many times that it's only guys with over 200 IQ (I was given 202 on my first IQ-test, was some kind of pussle)
To understand where they lie.
For example. Gokuu's power incresses by 30 000 times from Saiyajin saga to the end of Furiza saga.

Superman would be MURDERED...

I hate you due to the fact that you think you are smarter than every one else.

That guy can't make up his mind lol. He said that supermanprime would win after he made that remark.

I have no clue...i think that character is all messed up. At first we get someone saying that he is superman 1 million and then another saying that it's post-crisis. This is giving me a headache lol.

Why does it say holding nothing back?

As much as i like DBZ i still feel he is such a rip off of Superman lol, but ya Goku is pretty invincible. But superman is better, original and when he is supermanprime, hes tooo much everything.

Superman might have ripped off the sun gokou legend though lol.

or is it GOKUU?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"