Superman Returns posters bios

Discussion in 'Superman Returns' started by Excel, Aug 6, 2005.

1. ruhanv Registered

My turn. My name is Ruhan and my surname is van Vuuren thus the Ruhanv. I am 28 and South African but currently live in London. Used to live in New Jersey for a while as well.

I have been a Supes fan since around '79 when I saw STM in a theatre in South Africa. I went nuts with all the pyjamas, curtains, toys etc. I also used to believe I could fly and there are hardly any photos available of me around this time without a huge bump on my forehead. I had a 6ft cupboard in my bedroom and dived heat first off it nearly every day singing the Williams tune. My wife says that explains a lot. ;)

Today I am in IT management, married and love three things in life: wife, Rugby and Superman.

I have a very good feeling about this film and I am excited as hell about it. I recently started reading comics again. A director in our company walked past my desk and saw the Routh photo in my cubicle. He went nuts cause he hated the neckline, shield, boots etc. Turns out he is a HUGE fan that's in the closet and has been lending be loads of old issues.

Anyway this is a cool thread and it's great to see so many people from around the world on here.

2. OzzMosiz Registered

I'm Ozz, I live outside Swindon in the UK. I'm 30 and have been a Superman fan ever since I can remember. I work in App support and enjoy snowboarding, football, rock music (Queen, Def Leppard, Foo Fighters, Metallica etc) and pretty much all types of film.

I'm glad they got Singer as director, but I'm not 100% convinced in the direction he's taking the film. I want NO campness or 'cheese' whatsoever.

3. M.E.H.Z.E.B Banned Usèr

Agreed. :up:

4. M.E.H.Z.E.B Banned Usèr

Neither do I. :up:

5. M.E.H.Z.E.B Banned Usèr

neither do I... but i guess to others, this is pretty much a joke. in a way it is actually. agentpat comes in, and bashes me for saying that some of the people at the sv hate me. now thats a great day for everybody.

6. Excel O-bama-ama-ama-ay-ay

7. Joined:
    Jun 9, 2004
    Salutations, reader.

I'm Stephanie. Steph. Stevie. Fats. Whatever. I'm 16 and just returned to school as a junior. I think I'm fairly intelligent, but of course that won't help me get a job because no one's hiring me. :( I desperately want a license, but my mother won't fork over the moolah for that, so I guess until then I'll have to illegally drive my brother's car in the nighttime. I like to read, and I think I'm the only one who gets excited in my english class for Independent Reading, so I'm somewhat quirky in that aspect. At any time of day, you can find me in torn up jeans and a wifebeater, cuz that's just how I roll.

[​IMG]

8. Captain Villa Registered

My name is Simon, I am 33 years old and live in West Midlands, England.

I am a Sales Manager for an engineering company.

I love films and ALL comic book characters.

I am married to Andrea and have a little cat called Harriet, whom I adore.

9. Morg Super Moderator

you posted! :eek: haven't seen you for awhile Stephanie :)

10. do not drive your brothers car with out a license..that is how accidents happen..you are not just breaking the law but putting people on the road in danger is well..I'm sure you are better than that.

:up:

11. Morg Super Moderator

*snorts* I was driving since I was 10, Robo :p and where I lived it's 'legal' :D

12. Emerald Knight Registered

had my license since the old age of 17 :up: :cool: ...what? STOP GLARING AT ME! :mad:

;) :D

13. dark_b Registered

AGREE :up:

14. Tojo Registered

My name is Tojo.

15. Morg Super Moderator

Don't care, tito

16. web_head83 Registered

hey people

i'm john, 22 years old and from england. Recently graduated university with a degree in computer animation. Into music, films, art/animation. Been following the film since the start and i think bryan singer is doing a great job!

:supes:

17. The Sentry Registered

I'm The Sentry.

My real name is James Knighton, i'm 15 years old and live in the UK. My aim in life is to either create an animated series or a film trilogy about a team of superheroes. Which one I do will depend on what will be most likely to get off the ground.

My view on this movie is 50/50.. I can see myself either loving this movie like Batman Begins, or hating it like Spider-Man 2. I'll just have to wait and see.

Reading around these boards I see there are some real a$$holes that try to win arguments by getting the opponent angry. This will not work against me, so don't try it unless you want to look stupid.

18. Mr. Socko Registered

I'm 17, currently in High School. I like Superman, Batman, Spiderman, Hulk, and The Punisher comics. This is my first time posting in the Superman section.

and btw, Superman Returns is going to be the greatest superhero film ever :o

19. Compi716 The SHH! Jew

Good to see that this thread is still active.

20. dark_b Registered

better than batman begins? very hard......... but stil posible.

21. antmanx68 Registered

I'm Antman, or Ant, or Anthony. 21 years old, Psychology/Anthropology senior at UCF (graduate in December). When I'm not at school, im a part time tutor and graphic designer in the Orlando area. Don't have the time to collect comic books much anymore but I love the movies and will pick up any TPB if I hear its good. Batman, Superman, and Hellboy are my favorite characters. I love drawing, most sports, lifting weights (oh, and for insurance/$$$ reasons I didnt get my liscence till i was 18, and didnt have my own car until January of this year :p) Not impressed with much of anything regarding Superman Returns (the cast, the look, the story), but I still hope its good.

22. nosebleed. Registered

I'm Nosebleed. My postings on these forums take up WAAAY too much of my time but I guess I'm addicted or something. I work as an information systems security manager in the Air Force. I love anything comics related but haven't actually picked one up in AGES. I used to draw constantly until after I graduated from college and learned the harsh reality of JOB COMPETITION...stuff is fierce and I don't have the fortitude or money to keep my portfolio cutting edge. I'm an expert smack-talker and I wish there was a degree out there for that because I'd probably have my PHD in it.

Anyways cheers to everyone who posted their info and let's hope SR doesn't stink like I suspect it might (they'll still get my 9 bucks anyway).

23. Mr. Socko Registered

I want to go to USC film school.

24. nosebleed. Registered

btw...I've laughed more on the SR boards than at any other forum I post in...including non-SHH ones.

That's a good thing btw.

25. Mr. Socko Registered

Where can I get a good Superman avatar :(