Products Superman Returns T-Shirts - merged threads

patrickbateman said:
ok i'm going to make my own who's going to help me out ??

thats the way to do it. I made my own last summer for when MJZ and I went to Licensing 2005:

me-and-spidey.jpg

as for what I'll be wearing opening night, got this at the NYCC, excuse the wrinkles, had to get it from my laundry bin to take the picture:

DSCN0150.jpg

Brand new to me, and I'm going to put in my order sometime this week!

Strange said:
I've bought a lot of stuff from wickedcoolstuff.com its a good site and they have a lot of stuff that is offical but you could probably get the same shirt from the WB.

Thanks for the info. Never heard of it so I jumped to conclusions. :up:

well as long as it is not over 20 i'm good. 30 is too much for a T-Shirt.

Thanks to Dave for the plug and Strange for the endorsement.

This thread was just brough to my attention and I want to assure everyone that WickedCoolStuff.com is a legitimate company, and we sell only Officially licensed merchandise. We have been online since 1999, have a 5 star rating from Yahoo and have hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers.

The reason there is no photo of the Superman Returns shirt yet is that they haven't been printed yet. Nothing to take a picture of.

The shirt we are currently taking pre-orders for is to be printed by Changes, an official licensee of Superman and DC properties. This is a dense-ink printed shirt where the "S" has texture beyond simply screen printing. It won't stick off the shirt as much as the one in the movie photos apparently does, but that would be sort of uncomfortable to wear anyway.

In the coming week we will also begin taking pre-orders for a regular screen-printed version of the Superman Returns shirt. This is being printed by Trevco, another official licensee of Superman and DC properties. The Trevco shirt will also be the Superman Returns version of the "S" on a royal blue shirt available in Adult, youth and child sizes.

Rest assured we do not charge for pre-orders until the item is in stock and ready to ship. We inspect our merchandise for quality and do our best to get it to you as quickly as possible. As soon as they are printed and shipped to us, we will begin processing and shipping pre-orders. Once all pre-orders are filled, then we will sell the shirt like any other item on our site.

Any questions, I'll be happy to answer.

Brett

Okay, now THAT'S cool. Thanks for that, man. You're probably gonna get a fair amount of business off this board, now.

No offense meant by the skepticism. You know how the internet is, right? :)

My old one... still going strong... no need to replace it... yet ;)

super.jpg

I still don't understand why Warner's doesn't capitalize on all the differing variations of logo: The Movie Marketing logo from 78, the actual Logo Reeve wore on his chest, the Logo George Reeves wore, the Jim Lee logo, the Frank Miller logo...those would be cool.

Fatboy Roberts said:
I still don't understand why Warner's doesn't capitalize on all the differing variations of logo: The Movie Marketing logo from 78, the actual Logo Reeve wore on his chest, the Logo George Reeves wore, the Jim Lee logo, the Frank Miller logo...those would be cool.

I would love one with the George Reeves logo on it.

Fatboy Roberts said:
I'd love to have Miller logo on a T-shirt like that one in your avatar.

TheSuperBatFan said:
thats the way to do it. I made my own last summer for when MJZ and I went to Licensing 2005:

me-and-spidey.jpg

as for what I'll be wearing opening night, got this at the NYCC, excuse the wrinkles, had to get it from my laundry bin to take the picture:

DSCN0150.jpg

love the bad man love the bag

SlickSyck said:
it would be nice if we could see an actual image of the shirt itself there...

http://www.wickedcoolstuff.com/surelothidem.html

You will, once they're printed and there's something to take a photo of.

We now also have the screen printed (not hi density) logo up for pre-order. This is not a photo, it's a photoshop mock-up, but it gives you a better idea - available in adult and child sizes...

http://www.wickedcoolstuff.com/sure.html

More stuff coming April 1st! Stay tuned!

Looks cool. I think there was a thread on this somewhere...and you started it?

It is..."Wicked Cool" even posted something to that effect in the other thread created by David Kocher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"