Products Superman Returns T-Shirts - merged threads

^Don't forget the red is too dark and the S is too small while your're at it.:up:

Dane Cook - "We love violence in this country, we love violence. We all have those little violent tendencies. I know you're like me, when you see someone walking down the street in a Superman tee shirt, you just want to shoot them in the chest. And when they start to bleed go, "I guess not." Don't wear the shirt. Wear a shirt that says, "I bleed if you shoot me in the chest plate" and I will not shoot you in the chest plate. Superbleeder."

^ Some comedian guy on a Music awards a time said something similiar to that.

Dane Cook is a genius...and I want that shirt when it's finally available :supes:

Dave Kocher said:
I merged this thread with the other one you started on the same subject .....please don't make a third one on it.

If the shirt is fake, what's the point of the pic really? Not trying to be rude, just curious.

a lil more accurate representation:

accurate.jpg

nosebleed said:

accurate.jpg

I actually kinda like the seams...the s is small tho in this pic but ok in the others, but i kinda like the lines, reminds me of the under armour stuff.

C. Lee said:
I merged this thread with the other one you started on the same subject .....please don't make a third one on it.

Shouldn't it be moved to products too ?

nosebleed said:

accurate.jpg
The seams actually make the shirt 10x cooler. I'm ordering one or two from wicked cool stuff. The fact that the shirt has a raised emblem is what sets it apart.

The one it shows on wickedcoolstuff.com doesn't look like it has seams. Where is this image from?

bad place no, the seams make it look like one of those bad ash silky nike dri-fit shirts. The seams rule. As does the emblem that doesn't stretch from armpit to armpit, ala Reeves.

I like the seams on the shirt like that, but the S would need to be a little bigger and it would be nice if it were raised as well.

You'll be wearing it tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"