Hype Survivor Survivormania - Hype Survivor XXVII - Day 18 - The Main Event! (Finale)

Vote 6

Just kidding...I am going to go have a snack and then go to the bathroom. :awesome:

Votes 6 and 7

Making him the winner of Hype Survivor: Survivormania XXVII and the undisputed heavyweight champion of THE WORLD!!....

Championbelt3.png

YAHOOO!!!!!

So anyone know how much these belts go for on ebay? Just curious :)

Congrats JewHob on a well played game. :up: With a final result of 5-2 in votes it seems like your fellow players thought so you did a great job to.

Personally, I thought you put a lot of effort into this and played a wonderful strategy. When Hunter and I started this game I thought it was going to be another SF/CC power struggle but it looks like you had a major hand in making sure that didn't happen. Well done!

Congratulations to Spoons on making it to the Finals. Only a handful of players have made it to the finals and you have now joined that elite group. Now you just have to win it next time....more bakstabz next time. :)

Thank you to all the players for making this a wonderful, albeit interesting, experience. I have learned a lot from being on this side and if I ever choose to do this again, have me locked up b/c I'm sure I have gone insane.

Thank you as well to my awesome co-host, Hunter Rider, who was my rock. Without your help and wisdom I don't think I would have made it. You may think you didn't do much but trust me you did more than you would ever think. :bow:

Lastly, thank you to all the judges and guest hosts and other people that contributed help and made this Survivor possible.

Thank you everyone, and congratulations JewHob! I know you have been looking for this win for awhile...:up:

I'm excited about this big time. I've come close twice, and the last two games I've played in I've done really well but screwed myself over and got myself eliminated from the game. After that year or two hiatus it feels good to come and play a good game and win the 'belt'. Proved to myself that I'm not the joke I was beginning to believe myself to be.

Thanks to the hosts for a game well hosted. Couple flaws, but all in all you both did fine.

Special thanks to Spoons, Pickles, and Bamf for sticking with me and remaining true. Thanks to CC and SF for your alliances and for remaining true to them. Despite your differances, you're good people.

Congrats JewHob on a well played game. :up: With a final result of 5-2 in votes it seems like your fellow players thought so you did a great job to.

Personally, I thought you put a lot of effort into this and played a wonderful strategy. When Hunter and I started this game I thought it was going to be another SF/CC power struggle but it looks like you had a major hand in making sure that didn't happen. Well done!

why did everyone think i was going to be in a power struggle? i wasn't trying to control anything at all this game :huh:

and on a side note, i hope people don't really think SF and I are mortal enemies. we're hype bff's lol

I did play up your guys's fued a bit to anyone who would listen :)

The longer you two were targeting each other and the longer I remained safe between you, the more I knew whose side everyone was on.

So I may have helped in that a bit.

Congrats JewHob! I was pulling for you to win this game since the finaL 7. You played a great game, and I came to appreciate your strategy more and more as the game went on. If I wasn't going to win, I am glad a worthy player won the game :up:

The jury made the right decision, but I don't want you to go unnoticed Spoons. You deserved to be where you were in this game to. You can join me in the runner up club now :)

why did everyone think i was going to be in a power struggle? i wasn't trying to control anything at all this game :huh:

and on a side note, i hope people don't really think SF and I are mortal enemies. we're hype bff's lol

We're not mortal enemies. But, we have had bad Survivor moments, lol.

We just had no formal alliance or coordination in this game, so I was plotting against everyone I wasn't involved with, lol. I seperate friendship and Survivor when I play, and I change up my alliance cores all the time from game to game. Who knows, perhaps in the future we'll terrorize and own this thing again :up:

i literally flipped a coin to determine my vote, thats how tough this was for me.

wont say who's saide it landed on, but i harvey'd this vote

I voted for Jewman. He posted a picture of Kate Beckinsale and Spoons posted a picture of some ugly buff chick. So Jew got my vote.Neither got my Holy Grail question which was my determining factor of who to vote for. So, both suck:cmad:

But...it is the Holy Grail of Monty Python films!!!

It's been a DECADE! It's not my fault!

I remember deadly Rabbits... and 'flesh wounds'... and the Trojan Rabbit! Something about singing knights of the round table.... but that's about it.

never seen a monty python film

It's been a DECADE! It's not my fault!

I remember deadly Rabbits... and 'flesh wounds'... and the Trojan Rabbit! Something about singing knights of the round table.... but that's about it.

The Black Knight is the best part :o

That and the poor guy who discusses government systems with Arthur.

never seen a monty python film

*Adds to list of great films CC still needs to see*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"