Hype Survivor Survivormania - Hype Survivor XXVII - Day 18 - The Main Event! (Finale)

I'm ready for The Mole
No mas mole:csad: My last hosting gig will be the next Survivor and then I will be entering Pharmacy school next summer. I doubt I can put together another mole game after Survivor but if any one wants to host it, I would be more than happy to collaborate. But, I don't have enough time to put together a game all by myself.

No mas mole:csad: My last hosting gig will be the next Survivor and then I will be entering Pharmacy school next summer. I doubt I can put together another mole game after Survivor but if any one wants to host it, I would be more than happy to collaborate. But, I don't have enough time to put together a game all by myself.

I'm sure Asteroid Man wouldn't mind running it :dry:

Majic, Watson, and myself weren't...you told me that and the voting off order proves that. As we thought would happen at the time, Gilpesh, SF, Majic, myself, and Watson were tushe 5 against CC, Spoons, Bamfer, Pickles, and JewHob. That is had Spec gone instead of SF. We were going to vote Bamfer because he was never on and would thus miss the tie challenge.

It is all theoretical and no one can say it wouldn't happen over something else but SF and I truly thought it would work out that way.

i wont give away watson's allies or tactics, but i can pretty much say that she was allied with us in some way, even if it was indirectly. but like i said, i wont divulge all her secrets

I promise, the next survivor is going to be really good. It is a theme everyone wants, actual prizes for the winner, a lot of twists to change up gameplay, and of course a lot of creative and fun challenges. A lot of work is going into it so I hope SF and I will make it a great game.

i wont give away watson's allies or tactics, but i can pretty much say that she was allied with us in some way, even if it was indirectly. but like i said, i wont divulge all her secrets
Like I said, it was a plan that I thought would work. You don't know if it would or if it wouldn't. She was promised farther with us than what you all gave her so I was more inclined to think she would have sided with us. That and I allied with her before the game and I wouldn't have voted her off or betrayed her or anything like that. She knew she was gone after I got voted off.

I still regret being convinced to vote for CC :csad: I'm so glad this game is over, though, because I'd forgotten what a pain in the butt Survivor can be. Bring on Hype Idol!

I promise, the next survivor is going to be really good. It is a theme everyone wants, actual prizes for the winner, a lot of twists to change up gameplay, and of course a lot of creative and fun challenges. A lot of work is going into it so I hope SF and I will make it a great game.

I think it's going to be a great game too, and I can't wait to experience the game from the other side. We've done a lot of prep work already for the game, and I love how it is turning out.

You guys are really in for a treat :up:

Well, I've been picking up for Erz's laziness for forever, you really dont' ahve to do the grid if you don't want.
I got lazy towards the end of the last Survivor. But the list I gave CC was up to date. The only thing you added were players after 9 and even with that I helped. :o

And how does that make you feel, Brodie... that Erzengel is trying to squander credit for your hard work? - :lips:

I got lazy towards the end of the last Survivor. But the list I gave CC was up to date. The only thing you added were players after 9 and even with that I helped. :o

You did not help at all. That is a lie. I did them all, and then you didnt' do anthing for 11 months.

But, anyway, congratulations on catching up to me. I've been waiting here on the Competent Couch all by my lonesome for some time.

Congrats JewHob, it was deserved, either one of you could have easily taken this in my mind.

On all the alliance crap, I've discussed it at length in the past, and I'm not getting into it again, but I didn't go with chase and SF because it would have been a very longshot for me to get where I actually did, and there was a lot in place in all sides that no one person knew all about, but from what I did know, I went with my best option and things were not personal in those decisions until my character was brought into question. Anyway, I'm not getting into it anymore.

I had plenty of fun otherwise, and it looks like I made a pretty decent debut on that list. I'm sure it wasn't the biggest debut ever, but I'm proud of it.

You were the first person to get voted out and come back to finish 4th. A top 4 beginning is good anyways so to me, you did really good this game Spec. I don't have anything against you outside of the game and I don't remember anybody attacking your character???

You did not help at all. That is a lie. I did them all, and then you didnt' do anthing for 11 months.

But, anyway, congratulations on catching up to me. I've been waiting here on the Competent Couch all by my lonesome for some time.

You mean besides doing everything up to the first 9 for almost every survivor?

And I have to hand it to kypade who helped me finish a good chunk of that.

And yes you did the rest and I did doublecheck some of your work eventually.

You mean besides doing everything up to the first 9 for almost every survivor?

And I have to hand it to kypade who helped me finish a good chunk of that.

And yes you did the rest and I did doublecheck some of your work eventually.

Until you gave up. Right now. You're giving up on it right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"