SyFy Original Series 'Dark Matter' - Premiering June 12th

Ha ha no need to bother with that one now! Syfy are a joke.

Yea.

So the big friday twitter tweet hashtag trended big time. #RockTheRaza. 100K tweets. 88.5K retweets. I know at one point it was #5 in US.

The creator posted on his blog, that internal discussions are heating up. Parties like the show and love the fan base not giving up. Still a long shot due to money and contractual agreements i believe. Example, international tv deals helped doom agent Carter from being picked up by Netflix. Yet, Longmire got picked up from A&E to Netflix.

Ha ha no need to bother with that one now! Syfy are a joke.

The Magicians and The Expanse and 12 Monkeys disagree. And they have a lot of interesting projects in the works.

I understand. I still feel the pain of the loss of Alphas. But that is pretty much any channel.

Fingers crossed people!

September 14, 2017: We can do this!
Joseph Mallozzi
5 hours ago

In fact, we ARE doing it. All that online passion – the tweets, retweets, tagging and hash tagging – is having an effect. It’s impressing some, concerning others, but surprising all. It’s thanks to you that we are where we are, with three potential new partners in deep discussion. As I’ve been saying all along, pulling this off is still a longshot, but you’ve gone above and beyond the call in raising awareness and letting everyone out there know exactly how much Dark Matter means to you. And now we need you to pour it on for the big finish.
https://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2017/09/14/september-14-2017-we-can-do-this/amp/

Good hopefully this happens. No show like this that's this good should end with out better conclusion to the series. .

Great, really hope we can get this back but at the same time keeping my expectations in check.

I like the Android. I'd love to see her finally get a name and be treated like a full member of the crew. And for people to stop being able to turn her off on a whim.:cmad:

I have come to love all of the characters, they are all great in their own way

They do treat her like a member of the crew. It's just she's the member of the crew who happens to be the engineer, navigator and a few other positions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"