The Dark Knight Rises Talia al Ghul - Part 1

Who is the perfect Talia:
Kate Beckensale
Monica Belucci
Mia Maestro
Eliza Dushku

I think it should be Kate cause not only is she hot, but she has the look and the accent and im surprised no ones thought of her. My second choice is Eliza. But this is my first post but i have been readin these threads for about a year... and i didnt read the script but can tell ya what u want to know about batman.

And Bane for batman 3

Marion Cotillard Cast in ‘The Dark Knight Rises’?

It’s starting to become a reunion for the cast of “Inception.”

A new rumor has been circulating that actress Marion Cotillard joined the cast of Christopher Nolan’s “The Dark Knight Rises.”

Le Figaro, a French newspaper, reported “The actress, who is expecting a child in the spring with Guillaume Canet, will be scarce this year. She’ll do a single film and her choice fell on Batman 3.”

The actress is due in May and the Batman film will shoot from May until November.

Could this be French news that was lost in translation? Or would we see the rumored Talia al Ghul in the third Batman film? So who’s next? Maybe Leonardo DiCaprio will make an appearance in the film. Let’s file in this in the very large Batman rumor file.

http://www.latinoreview.com/news/marion-cotillard-cast-in-the-dark-knight-rises-12601

After all those months of the "Cotillard for Catwoman" crowd always dismissing other candidates as being "good Talias," I gotta say, this is really rich! :pal:

I just don't see her being Talia. I do think Marion will have a small role in the movie though.

I don't think she'll be Talia tho. Maybe someone normal.

Maybe she'll be....Alfred's niece, Barbara!

"Unca Alfred!
mrs.gif

Like I know some people don't want to go back to the Falcone family for some reason, but it's not like it would be out of place. After Maroni died in TDK, someone has to take charge of the mob yet again, who better than feuding mafia siblings Alberto(JGL) and Sofia(Marion), as well with the possible illegitimate(only alleged :cmad:) daughter Selina and her catty ways.

If there's any truth the rumours, it's really hard not to wonder if this is indeed getting overcrowded.

Only to small minded films. TDKR still has less characters in it than TDK did.:whatever:

Like I know some people don't want to go back to the Falcone family for some reason, but it's not like it would be out of place. After Maroni died in TDK, someone has to take charge of the mob yet again, who better than feuding mafia siblings Alberto(JGL) and Sofia(Marion), as well with the possible illegitimate(only alleged :cmad:) daughter Selina and her catty ways.

I don't think you need to bring Falcone's name back for that to happen. You could easily adapt that plot thread with another mob boss.

Only to small minded films. TDKR still has less characters in it than TDK did.:whatever:

I want TDKR to have less medium to major characters in it than its predecessor. But we'll see.

JGL, Cotillard, Murphy, Caine and Hardy....

We have to go deeper.

It's still so sad she wasn't cast as Catwoman.

It's still so sad she wasn't cast as Catwoman.

that would be so ironic to see her cast in the movie but not for the part she was expected to get :woot:

Hahahaha...

All jokes aside though, Catherine Zeta Jones about five years ago would've been THE Talia.

Good ideas. I also think it would be a good idea to have another mob figurehead in the mix (i.e. Sofia) if this were the route they chose. Ecspecially when you consider there'd be a good possibility of Alberto going of the rails and becoming the Holiday Killer.

Assuming they go with the backstory of Bane serving out a life sentence in prison, and Talia plays a small role in this movie, then perhaps they'll have a scene that parallels the opening to Batman Begins. Talia breaking out Bane in the same way that Ra's did for Bruce, then sending him to Gotham. I'd prefer that to him actually -being- a member of the league or some bodyguard at any rate.

I think Cotillard would be fine as either Sofia or Talia.

I'd be cool with that.

Marion Cotillard 'in Discussions' to Join 'Dark Knight Rises'

8:58 AM 2/14/2011 by Rebecca Leffler, Borys Kit

Her rep tells THR that "nothing has been confirmed yet," but the move would reunite her with "Inception" director Christopher Nolan.

Marion Cotillard may join the cast of The Dark Knight Rises.

A rep for the actress in Paris said that her involvement in the film is currently "in discussions, but nothing has been confirmed yet." WB France has yet to comment.

The actress, who is pregnant and due in the spring, is discussing scheduling issues.

The plan is for Cotillard to start shooting mid-June in London, film all summer in L.A. and Pittsburgh and wrap mid-November in New York.

The French actress' name has arisen before in connection with the Warner Bros. movie, which will be directed by her Inception helmer Christopher Nolan.

Nolan had been focusing on finding the romantic lead for Christian Bale in recent weeks, reading and meeting with several actresses, including Kate Winslet, Rachel Weisz and Naomi Watts, according to insiders.

While Anne Hathaway is cast as Catwoman, the other female role is suspected to be that of Thalia Al Ghul, the daughter of the villain played by Liam Neeson in Nolan's first movie, Batman Begins.

French newspaper Le Figaroreported the deal was official, and Cotillard would join the production this summer.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/marion-cotillard-discussions-join-dark-99242

^Talia's twin. Obviously you never read that story. :o

And you misspelled the misspelling in the article.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"