"Taylor's Death: A grim reminder for us all

I can, easily. By taking away guns from law abiding citizens you are giving them no defense against guns held by criminals.

Sorry SN, but that's a load crap. You're more likely to injure yourself or get your a$$ blown away then you are to stop a criminal from jacking you.

If privately owned weapons are banned, it would slowly but surely reduce the amount of available weapons for criminals as well. Every civilized nation in the world that has strict gun control laws has a significantly lower rate percentage of weapons related crime than the US...every one of them.

Honestly, the fact he was shot in the groin makes me think it was a bit more personal.

From what I have heard there is no real leads, no suspects, not much of anything - pretty much making any motive a guessing game.

He was shot in the femoral artery, not the groin.

Honestly, the fact he was shot in the groin makes me think it was a bit more personal.

From what I have heard there is no real leads, no suspects, not much of anything - pretty much making any motive a guessing game.

Or the intruder had no aim. How many times do you hear news reports of innocents kids caught in gang crossfires. Criminals don't seem to take much time learning to aim their weapons. I'd imagine an NFL player also wouldn't be living in the slums either. I really don't see how his death has much of a connection to black on black crime in lower class areas. Also, there are no suspects, the intruder could have been white, asian, hispanic. I just checked Taylor's bio, he has had legal trouble in the past, but hasn't been involved in anything in well over a year.

Sorry SN, but that's a load crap. You're more likely to injure yourself or get your a$$ blown away then you are to stop a criminal from jacking you.

If privately owned weapons are banned, it would slowly but surely reduce the amount of available weapons for criminals as well. Every civilized nation in the world that has strict gun control laws has a significantly lower rate percentage of weapons related crime than the US...every one of them.

But none of those nations also had the rampant amount of guns available, nor the culture we have. Banning hand guns will not prevent gangs, thugs and violent criminals from getting them - if they want it.

He was shot in the femoral artery, not the groin.

I believe the bullet entered right next to the groin - into the femoral artery. Still makes me believe it was a revenge/personal murder, until any real evidence is released - especially with his checkered past.

But none of those nations also had the rampant amount of guns available, nor the culture we have. Banning hand guns will not prevent gangs, thugs and violent criminals from getting them - if they want it.

But it would make it significantly more difficult. It's the sheer amount of weapons available that makes it so easy for criminals to get them...many of whom got them legally.

Or the intruder had no aim. How many times do you hear news reports of innocents kids caught in gang crossfires. Criminals don't seem to take much time learning to aim their weapons. I'd imagine an NFL player also wouldn't be living in the slums either. I really don't see how his death has much of a connection to black on black crime in lower class areas. Also, there are no suspects, the intruder could have been white, asian, hispanic. I just checked Taylor's bio, he has had legal trouble in the past, but hasn't been involved in anything in well over a year.

In the end, whoever killed Sean Taylor is irrelevant to the article its accurate message. Whether the "Black KKK" killed Sean Taylor is, right now, unknown - it has claimed the lives, however, of thousands of black African American males - and millions of lives lost to gangs, drugs and crime.

But it would make it significantly more difficult. It's the sheer amount of weapons available that makes it so easy for criminals to get them...many of whom got them legally.

Slightly more difficult? Sure. However the lack of legality for drugs doesn't keep them off the street either. When there is a demand - there will be a market.

Maybe he got shot in the groin cause the intruder was someone Taylor's girlfriend was with. Maybe while Taylor would be gone she was with this guy and he couldn't stand her being with Taylor when he came back... So he made it look like an intrusion related to robbery and possibly did not intend to kill, but wanted to shoot his privates off. Think about it, he is pissed she is still with Taylor and has thoughts of them sleeping together so figures that is a quick way to take care of his competition. It's possible it wasn't a shoot to kill. Who would think a shot to the groin would kill honestly?

Slightly more difficult? Sure. However the lack of legality for drugs doesn't keep them off the street either. When there is a demand - there will be a market.

I never said criminals couldn't get them; but it will make it significantly more difficult. Banning the weapons, including manufacture, possession, purchase or sale WILL, over time, decrease the amount of weapons available for criminals to use.

I never said criminals couldn't get them; but it will make it significantly more difficult. Banning the weapons, including manufacture, possession, purchase or sale WILL, over time, decrease the amount of weapons available for criminals to use.

If criminals can still get them - then your plan is flawed and serves nothing more than to keep guns away from law abiding citizens.

In the end, whoever killed Sean Taylor is irrelevant to the article its accurate message. Whether the "Black KKK" killed Sean Taylor is, right now, unknown - it has claimed the lives, however, of thousands of black African American males - and millions of lives lost to gangs, drugs and crime.

Yeah, that's true, I guess I'm just kinda wondering where the death of Sean Taylor ties into his story. There's no evidence to suggest Taylor died as a result of black on black crime, more just a botched robbery attempt. The intruder probably thought Taylor wouldn't have been home, that he would've been with the team, most injured players still go to games to cheer their team on.

Maybe he got shot in the groin cause the intruder was someone Taylor's girlfriend was with. Maybe while Taylor would be gone she was with this guy and he couldn't stand her being with Taylor when he came back... So he made it look like an intrusion related to robbery and possibly did not intend to kill, but wanted to shoot his privates off. Think about it, he is pissed she is still with Taylor and has thoughts of them sleeping together so figures that is a quick way to take care of his competition. It's possible it wasn't a shoot to kill. Who would think a shot to the groin would kill honestly?

Yeah, that or the intruder had bad aim.

If criminals can still get them - then your plan is flawed and serves nothing more than to keep guns away from law abiding citizens.

No, my plan would reduce the amount of weapons available for criminals to use...thus decreasing overall weapons related crimes.

It's your lack of any plan and your contentment with the status quo that is flawed.

I read that someone broke into Taylors home like a week before and left a knife on his bed. I think it was somebody that knew him and knew he was home.

antrel rolle, another nfl player, and childhood friend of taylor's, feels that it was personal, and not a robbery. he said that taylor had many enemies in miami from his days growing up, and that this was a personal attack.

I read that someone broke into Taylors home like a week before and left a knife on his bed. I think it was somebody that knew him and knew he was home.

see its this part that bothers me, an 18 month old baby in the house? ive got millions of dollars? yea im moving out, see you later florida.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"