The Dark Knight TDK fan art and manips Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juanigi

Sidekick
Reaction score
Should bring the Sequel Art thread back into this section!

More people would see the work if it was here. We often forget or don;t bother to check the other forum and miss out on good stuff. It deserves to be here.
for example, you guys are missing at least a month's worth of dchisholm's stuff:
joker...
sketched this while watching 'flight of the conchords.'
jokerfacesketch.jpg

here's some cool manips I had saved, alot of you noobs would've missed them. I've added credits where i could, I don't also remember to note the name.

batmanposterak2Pauluz.jpg

pauluz

Alp000copy.jpg

heathjoker.gif

DorkyFresh

MirandaFox.png

Miranda Fox

sepharih.jpg

Sepharih

ricciatcopyaw0-1xw2.jpg

catsincolored7mpSpider-Fan83.jpg

Spider-Fan83

HarveyDent.png

i don't know who did this, but i like the eye (not the rest though)

Should bring the Sequel Art thread back into this section!

More people would see the work if it was here. We often forget or don;t bother to check the other forum and miss out on good stuff. It deserves to be here.

agreed. why not have a fanart thread instead of just straight manips?

anywho...here's that manip a did when Eckart was cast...

harveyeckart1b-1.jpg

A lot of credit goes to dchisholm with these...
jokersewercopybn0.png

jokerdrawing2ye9.png

ok, now that this is an art thread and not just for manips, i might as well post some of my stuff.

JOKERBANK.jpg
BATMANCLASSIC-1.jpg
jokerfacesketch.jpg
jokessewer.jpg

if you want, check out my art thread...no peer pressure, though. :)

tdkpostersuit.jpg

It's not that great, but I like it. Now that I look back on it, I do think the lack of head looks wierd, but I guess you're s'posed to assume it's just the chestplate, no one in it, or something...I dunno.

ledjokeroriginalav7ok9.jpg

Instead of those black round eyes, I went more in line with the Arkham Asylum look. It would actually look stupid if the area around his eyes were just white. First I thought about making his lips darker, but that was a bad idea.

Here was my first attempt at making a TDK Poster...I posted this up in the SEQUEL ART thread...but i'll post it here too.....eh..it turned out O-K...im open to comments/feedback and suggestions

This is how really badass manips are done! Notice how simple it is, yet soooo cool! People tend to go overboard with their manips, throwing in things badly photoshopped, and it looks (no offence) like crap! This here looks completely original, like it's something out of the real marketing campaign!!! It's awesome!

FakeJokerposter.jpg

Wish I could take credit for making this, but I CAN'T.

Okay, my very first manips, Sorry about the crappy quality. Done on Paint.
MONALIS.jpg

abelin.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985