Status
Not open for further replies.
JokermrT.png

:woot::pal:

Well it seems everyone's in a comic making mood, so I cooked up these:

30qf1.png

31nd2.png

32so7.png

not to take away from mr. happy's or dk's...but electric sixx's job from the costume forum is pretty bloody good as well, i think...

Picture091.jpg

2cxes5e.jpg

harley038.jpg

a little bit of harley. in a dethklok shirt, no less! now that's fandom mixin'.
i could see nolan-verse harley just being a misled girl who falls in with the joker... and then tries to emulate him, not so much with the spandex costumes and all that.

and i totally got lipstick all over my poor joker card... luckily it wipes right off the plastic.

I jsut whipped this up just now... I kind of wanted to draw my version of Joker's origin but after I drew the first pic of him with the half smile and black-eye... I kind of got lazy as you can tell. Anyways... I'll probably do a proper one when I have the time but I'll just provide a little story

1. Pretty much pre-joker was a depressed, suicidal street thug who wanted to finish one last task. He wore a red ski mask with a red hoody underneath a blazer.
2. Has a quick encounter with batman... shoots and runs out of panic... obviously misses.
3. Batarang is thrown, hits the side of his face... and meets Batman's fist.
4. What happened after that is a total blur (I'm too lazy to think of what goes here)
5. At home he notices his face is all bruised, beat, and hideous but what intrigues him is the cut from the batarang... the dude finds a liking to it. Looks like he's smiling... something he rarely did.
6. Decides to finish it off my carving another smile... and the black make-up around his eyes originally is applied to cover-up his black-eye but again... likes the look of it so he finishes it off by applying the other eye. Voila
7. Blah blah blah... too lazy to finish it off again haha

But anyways... here's the result.

asdgfasdhgfd.jpg

I noticed some of you posting your Joker costume and they're all usually better than mine. But to be fair, I put mine together back when the only image I had was that close up of Heaths face, so I kind of just put together a random Joker outfit. Then they released more pics of him and I was way off.

l_de2caa8bec29f203573445d53cf769f8.jpg

l_ec32bf68db63d4162292a05bc8120253.jpg

l_fdddf11c19b329504f17b29719fc8bfa.jpg

l_5db7922991f92ecada38d5f61a1727b3.jpg

But then Joker got a little bit wasted...

l_92292fec55d5dfa1d4dc505fa6094a65.jpg

l_1422de1c9ac87728e24919da45000eff.jpg

l_57ad928ec67328c496fc3e3af3d13df6.jpg

I'm piecing together a more Nolan-like Joker suit for the opening night of the movie. But I'm happy with how my make up and prosthetic mouth slits came out.

JokerPaper.jpg

killingjoke.png

JokerSketch.png

JokerAv.gif
JokerGoonMask.gif
JokerDentAd.gif
HarveyDentAdStampVersion2-2.gif

Uhh. As you can see from this junk, I've tried a some different styles in drawing The Joker. The ones here are kind of tight and almost comic book/cartoon like. I've been trying to find a good balance that looks somewhat realistic.

There's also some avatars I've pixeled, as well as stamps for the Dent campaign, all of which I made with dA in mind. Use them if you want.

Someone can edit the Killing Joke picture. I might get around to doing it sometime myself.

here's one of the pictures i started once...and think it's worth to share it now
96bcglass_house_2.jpg

Not really TDK related, but I thought I'd share anyway...

I call them: When Prep Time Goes Too Far

prep.jpg

prep2.jpg

hjjasi9.jpg

So I havent posted any art in a whiiiiiiiiiiiile!

So here is another one of my sketches that I am DEFINATELY going to finish and turn into a good copy...

It is a WIP right now...

It is simply just another take on The Joker in the nurse outfit...

It is tough to tell because of how rough it is, but you will see when it is done :)

--dk7

l_d21d5499144493a1eb056db91ec962b6.jpg

one more from the same set, i think this one looks more insane. and you can see half of my superbad poster in the background. D:

Previously when I posted this it was still a WIP, now its done. I wasnt sure which one I liked more, the one with heightened saturation or the muted one. So I'm gonna post both.

punchcolorhighconjn4.jpg

punchcolords1.jpg

Tried to Arkham Asylum-ize the main shot.. don't like it that much though. I had to take a pic of it, so that's why it looks weird.

P1060216.jpg

So this one didnt turn out EXACTLY like the other one, but what can you do. Its hard to mimic a drawing...especially when you arent looking at it.

I liked the last pose I did of The Joker, but this one is growing on me too

So like I mentioned earlier, I just wanted to do a similar pose, becuse I thought it was cool, but I wanted him to wear a doctors mask.

Because it is just kind of ironic, he has his make up on and he has a gun in his hand...his cover is pretty much blown, so it is kind of a joke to keep his mask on.

Anyway...I know this is looking like nothing at the moment, because everyone is producing some sick ass art.

but trust me on this one:)

These will both be killer in no time;)

hjja1sk0.jpg

hjjasi9.jpg

So I havent posted any art in a whiiiiiiiiiiiile!

So here is another one of my sketches that I am DEFINATELY going to finish and turn into a good copy...

It is a WIP right now...

It is simply just another take on The Joker in the nurse outfit...

It is tough to tell because of how rough it is, but you will see when it is done :)

--dk7

No doubt this has been done before, and probably better than me, but i was bored.

3484nbs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"