The Dark Knight TDK fan art and manips Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheJoker-1.png

I'm pretty happy with how this came out. Texture, especially realistic scarring for someone like Two Face, is very difficult as I'm sure many of you know. I also like how the hair came out. Critique away.

maniptwoface.jpg

Can't draw worth a darn, but I can build stuff. may be a little over the top.. I can never tell. E. nigma.

tumblercostume3.jpg

tumblercostume2.jpg

insidethecave.jpg

God, I haven't done a decent manip in months... So, i'm still a bit rusty
two-face5copy.jpg

(based off of pictures from the Two-Face action figure for TDK)

I thought I'd Contribute...
photo2.jpg

photo.jpg

First drawing I've done in over 3 years

Ladies and Gentlemen...BEHOLD!

punchwd9.jpg

Pencil on paper.

Rather proud of this piece...needs a few more touch-ups...perhaps color too?!

Gotta a flight to catch...literally. I might throw some color and touch up where its needed as I find the time...until then !

think I posted this here a looong time ago, but I just stumbled over it, and I thought I'd let it have another go... a photoshop-drawing I did with me as two-face (cirka 2005)

megtwoface2dt0.jpg

does anybody know how to change the color of something to another without affecting the other colors around it, if anybody can, can you change the blue to a light crimson red
3b.jpg

n33311235_33026186_4796.jpg

Hope this is the right color, if not, send it back and we will replace free of charge!

as I promised....
the_laughing_fish_1_TDK_style_by_Maggotx9.jpg

the_laughing_fish_2_by_Maggotx9.jpg

next week Ill work on something someone asked me to do...so I might not post the third and final office part... im thinkg i might do the whole thing...and I might add more stuff to make it better

My brother and I have our own movie-parodying webcomic, For The Reels. Though people here in the Bat Boards would be interested in our latest strip: "Bat-Munchies"

We were going to do a comic on Silence of The Lambs this week, but we came up with a pretty good Spider-Man strip and we didn't want two superhero films so close together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"