The Dark Knight TDK fan art and manips Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the dialouge coming from the Batman/Joker interrogation scene?

The Killing Joke

And since we're on the subject of TDK themed comic panels. I did this a few weeks back. I'm not really proud of it, but thought I'd share.
dgdffdd.png

got inspired to do a little late-night-doodle

jokerdoodle2dd1.jpg

Its_a_mea_The_Jokea_by_Thestrange87.jpg

LOL I look like a little kid trying, and failing, to look cool in a joker make up.

here's something i quit on since it wasn't coming out how i wanted it to come out

2384078568_33b4b59760_o.png

quick sketch of nurse joker, sorry 4 crappy quality, took pic with camera phone
DSC03025.jpg

new pic that i have been working on for a few days. me in joker makeup. sorry for all the posts last time guys.

img0411iu5.jpg

some cartoony Batman pic I did. Sorta had the old animated series in mind.

batmanandrobinbybassturgr9.jpg

ok all please be kind.. I deceided i wanted to start painting, keep in mind i have never ever painted b4, i was just screwing around for the first time, and thought joker would be easy, red, white, and black, so i tried it and this is the result..

i watched a bunch of tutorials and all that and didnt teach me nothign so decided to just jump in.. its done with acrylics..

jokerpaintingfar.jpg

jokerpaintingclose1.jpg

ips715.jpg

my crack at a Fear Gas Joker...

possibly the first post of mine in this thread in bloomin' ages!

I want to see some badass Joker fear toxin pics...

Im actually working on a new one...

Im going to post my old one for now to set the mood...

ftjokww5.jpg

ftjok1wd3.jpg

ftjok2vw2.jpg

This was a more animated version of HL's Joker (my version) of fear toxin. It is more out there...

The new one I am doing is closer to the Heath we know now... It will be more a mix of Heath and Arkham Asylum Joker

--dk7

so here is the new one:

ftjqd6.jpg

ftj1mt4.jpg

Alright so...in the scanning process...a bit of the image was lost due to the size of it. so I did a quick reconstructing job on photoshop.
I was much more excited about this image when it was in pencil, as soon as I inked it...for some reason it lost its value. But anyhoo, I just wanted to go with my orignal idea, but make it more Heath Ledgerish...

By the way MG, that looks awesome... I just hope they dont chinse out with lense flares like the did with Batman...that bothered me a bit...
--dk7

Hey all

Thought I would show two pictures I have done recently.

JOKER/BATMAN v.1

The first is an idea I am trying to get right, this picture I did at work today but I have given up on it.
The background is far from complete but I am going to redo it from a different angle.
I couldn't get anywhere near a good likeness for Joker.
I will repost soon.
joker-1.jpg

TWO FACE

The next is a test I did for Two Face, I have been trying to get his face right for ages.
I think this is my best so far, but still far from perfect.
I also started mucking around with colour so excuse that

two.jpg

David

Hiya guys

I haven't posted much but I just wanted to share this photo with you. It's me at a friends Halloween party. There's more if you wanna see them.

n586824713_422734_8803.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"